Transfermarkt: New market Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfermarkt: New market Values

I am back after a 2 weeks ban for basically nothing (Thank you Essijan) and I have updated the market values of Lige Bartar on transfermarkt.de.
    Here you can see all the changes, feel free to discuss them here.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/persian...nd_id/0/plus/1
    sigpic

Top three spots filled in by Perspolis players. Call it the Ivankovic effect.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      Not really.. Daei brought Taremi to Perspolis, also Amiri and Beiranvand were already some of the league's best players at Naft Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        LOL Ivankovic effect is buying the top talents from other teams. Taremi is Daei's discovery. Most others on PP were discovered in Naft Tehran or were already established elsewhere

Comment

welcome back bro. No idea why you were banned lol

Comment

Welcome back.

Few years ago I was removed from Football+ forum by one of the moderators, and still no moderator add me back to that forum

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
              Welcome back.
              Few years ago I was removed from Football+ forum by one of the moderators, and still no moderator add me back to that forum
              Thank you
              Racism gets through all the time and they ban people because they dont want to argue or feel offended. Maybe Essi bans me again just for this but I guess nobody here cares that the mods are doing a really bad job in moderating this forum. With all respect that I have for this page we have a huge racism problem and mods ban random people.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Thank you
                Racism gets through all the time and they ban people because they dont want to argue or feel offended. Maybe Essi bans me again just for this but I guess nobody here cares that the mods are doing a really bad job in moderating this forum. With all respect that I have for this page we have a huge racism problem and mods ban random people.
                You know, with increasing number of legionnaires, WCQ, ACL matches etc., sometimes we have very high traffic for quite a long period of time. Sometimes some threads have more than 10 posts every other minute (f.i. some live report threads). We (the Mods) simply can not keep an eye on every single post as soon as it is posted. That is why we ask regular members to help us and to notify us when they encounter racism, bad language, or any other bad conduct, using the "report"-option.

Also, we don't just ban people randomly! We have a seperate forum where every ban or even warning gets filed, so all other staff members can review and discuss the situation! If someone has been banned/warned without any good reason, then other staff members can, and will argue and discuss that! It's not like we can just go around banning people who we don't like or whom we disagree with!

Also, keep in mind that all of the staff members are just volunteers who do this "job" just for the love for this site, our football and our hamvatans! We are not getting paid or anything and we do have our own lifes next to this. We can not be here 24/7, so it would be great if other members could helpout sometimes (like with the "report"-option as I said), or if they at least could show some understanding.

Cheers!
                Last edited by Amin_; 07-11-2017, 06:05 AM.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  LOL Ivankovic effect is buying the top talents from other teams. Taremi is Daei's discovery. Most others on PP were discovered in Naft Tehran or were already established elsewhere
                  Ivankovic effect is the following:

- SPINELESSNESS: Sticking with one goalkeeper (Mirzapour) who was error-prone, and not even giving a chance to test other alternatives, and there were a few (contrast with CQ). Not altering his tactics and game plan, and keeping with the same formations/line-ups for every damn game. He just didn't want to experiment and try different players, he didn't like any chance. We had a series of very feeble performances in the 2005-early 2006 period but NOTHING was changed after them, and he had a lot more new talent at his disposal than his predecessors (remember poor Pourheidari who had a midfield of Fekri, Navazi, Halali to pick from)
                  - OUTSIDE INFLUENCE: Branko let himself be influenced too much by player agents such as Reza Fazeli who was in the TM camp for the World Cup, and we all know that it affected the team spirit. He also let Daei dictate matters far too much in terms of team selection.
                  - TEAM SPIRIT: Our team spirit was the worst for WC06 when players were even refusing to pass to each other, let alone speaking with each other (contrast with CQ and the tight-knit unit he has built)
                  - TACTICAL NONSENSE: After finally bringing Bayern Munich's Hashemian back into the fold, he pushed him out to the wing (absolute no man's land) to accommodate a stagnant Ali Daei, who was playing 90 minutes for every game, not even subbed out for young strikers to get a chance to get some game time.
                  - TROLLING: Bringing Khatibi back to TM, starting him and Enayati. Khatibi was a constant source of frustration, the worst finisher we have ever had internationally, how he had so many caps no one can explain (well, apart from Branko and Khatibi's agent at the time Fazeli probably).
                  - POOR TEAM SELECTION: I tend to understand or agree with pretty much every time that CQ picks, or at least accept the choices. When we had more talented players, I never understood why Branko picked Badavi, Alavi, Kameli Mofrad, Khatibi, Sattar Zare. He had a favoured group of players who he stuck with, who were worse than a number of their peers in IPL.
                  - OGHDEH - Falling out with his prized player (Mobali) when the latter refused to move to Dynamo Zagreb in 2005. At the time he was the only two-footed playmaker apart from Karimi and he was player of the year in IPL at the age of 21. He was just dropped after Branko's lajbaazi.
                  - STIFLING DEVELOPMENT - We had, at the time, arguably our brightest crop of aged 18-22 youngsters who all looked very talented (Kazemian, Mobali, Borhani). They weren't given enough playing time internationally to develop and ended up dwindling, as the coach just kept playing the same people for 90 minutes regardless of how they performed (contrast with CQ)

We have had some fantastic croatian coaches over the years, who have contributed a lot to TM, but more importantly to the development of TM. This guy has been a jabroni and really hampered TM in terms of development for a long time. I'm so glad we have CQ and not this man, because when he eventually leaves us, he will leave our team in a much stronger place.

Comment

^ right on doctor ..! Great post ..!
                    Couldn't stand that gutless jackasss when in charge of TM ..! Certainly The most overrated TM coach Ever ..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Ivankovic effect is the following:

- SPINELESSNESS: Sticking with one goalkeeper (Mirzapour) who was error-prone, and not even giving a chance to test other alternatives, and there were a few (contrast with CQ). Not altering his tactics and game plan, and keeping with the same formations/line-ups for every damn game. He just didn't want to experiment and try different players, he didn't like any chance. We had a series of very feeble performances in the 2005-early 2006 period but NOTHING was changed after them, and he had a lot more new talent at his disposal than his predecessors (remember poor Pourheidari who had a midfield of Fekri, Navazi, Halali to pick from)
                      - OUTSIDE INFLUENCE: Branko let himself be influenced too much by player agents such as Reza Fazeli who was in the TM camp for the World Cup, and we all know that it affected the team spirit. He also let Daei dictate matters far too much in terms of team selection.
                      - TEAM SPIRIT: Our team spirit was the worst for WC06 when players were even refusing to pass to each other, let alone speaking with each other (contrast with CQ and the tight-knit unit he has built)
                      - TACTICAL NONSENSE: After finally bringing Bayern Munich's Hashemian back into the fold, he pushed him out to the wing (absolute no man's land) to accommodate a stagnant Ali Daei, who was playing 90 minutes for every game, not even subbed out for young strikers to get a chance to get some game time.
                      - TROLLING: Bringing Khatibi back to TM, starting him and Enayati. Khatibi was a constant source of frustration, the worst finisher we have ever had internationally, how he had so many caps no one can explain (well, apart from Branko and Khatibi's agent at the time Fazeli probably).
                      - POOR TEAM SELECTION: I tend to understand or agree with pretty much every time that CQ picks, or at least accept the choices. When we had more talented players, I never understood why Branko picked Badavi, Alavi, Kameli Mofrad, Khatibi, Sattar Zare. He had a favoured group of players who he stuck with, who were worse than a number of their peers in IPL.
                      - OGHDEH - Falling out with his prized player (Mobali) when the latter refused to move to Dynamo Zagreb in 2005. At the time he was the only two-footed playmaker apart from Karimi and he was player of the year in IPL at the age of 21. He was just dropped after Branko's lajbaazi.
                      - STIFLING DEVELOPMENT - We had, at the time, arguably our brightest crop of aged 18-22 youngsters who all looked very talented (Kazemian, Mobali, Borhani). They weren't given enough playing time internationally to develop and ended up dwindling, as the coach just kept playing the same people for 90 minutes regardless of how they performed (contrast with CQ)

We have had some fantastic croatian coaches over the years, who have contributed a lot to TM, but more importantly to the development of TM. This guy has been a jabroni and really hampered TM in terms of development for a long time. I'm so glad we have CQ and not this man, because when he eventually leaves us, he will leave our team in a much stronger place.

Agreed with most except the part about Kazemian, Mobali, and Borhani. Branko actually loved Borhani, but he was always a poor finisher.
                      Kazemian and Mobali shot themselves in the foot by moving to UAE and stalling any potential for the sake of easy money. They never delivered.

Comment

But he pushed Khatibi and Enayati in front of Borhani at the critical peri-WC06 period, so he never really got meaningful experience. Enayati I can sort of understand because no matter how khorreh he was he had a good scoring record.

Khatibi on the other hand reeked of Fazeli, and Branko not having the guts (or being a very poor judge of ability)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          But he pushed Khatibi and Enayati in front of Borhani at the critical peri-WC06 period, so he never really got meaningful experience. Enayati I can sort of understand because no matter how khorreh he was he had a good scoring record.

Khatibi on the other hand reeked of Fazeli, and Branko not having the guts (or being a very poor judge of ability)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I never got Khatibi being included either - but let's not forget even GN after Branco still used him.
                          Again, his main weakness was not kicking out Karimi and Daei in 2006 for their bullshit drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I never got Khatibi being included either - but let's not forget even GN after Branco still used him.
                            Again, his main weakness was not kicking out Karimi and Daei in 2006 for their bullshit drama.
                            True agha, though no one is waxing lyrical about GN's international performance either. Like Branco, he is an IPL club-level coach.

But although he used him a bit, Branko was the one who brought him back to TM. I remember the day that he announced Khatibi's return to the team before the world cup, it was hard to believe it. Even amongst domestic players, Rajabzadeh and Fazli had much more convincing seasons domestically (and scored many more goals), let alone the fact that Khatibi's international performances probably caused a few heart attacks.

I would say the lack of discipline in 2006 was the tip of the iceberg. Arguably more serious was allowing an agent to hang around camp and training. The guy was always rather amenable to outside influences.

Comment

Taremi is doing the right thing by staying at PP for now. He can get better offers after the World Cup if he and the team perform fittingly. This means reaching at least the round of 16. A good draw will help.
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
                              X