Let iranian women enter their stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
    No reason to hold back bro, you're right. IR tools use religion to justify their tyranny, and the worst part is that they actually believe their own bullshit. Their 'rationale' is completely different from that of an average Iranian's.
    After saying the same BS for 40 years, it ends up being the "truth".

Kind of like saying the same lie, eventually you end up believing it.

Comment

"FIFA wants to hold a special meeting due to the events in Mashhad today and the ban on women entering the stadium"

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

It was predictable this would happen in Mashad. If IFF wanted to prevent this mess, they could have held it in Tehran. Now let's see what FIFA does...
          زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

God forbid women go see something in the stadium that they see on tv and their cell phones and …

Fucking backwards assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              God forbid women go see something in the stadium that they see on tv and their cell phones and …

Fucking backwards assholes.
              Islamic Republic for you mate , we have gone backwards by 50 years since these assholes came to power.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                Islamic Republic for you mate , we have gone backwards by 50 years since these assholes came to power.
                They've even gone backwards more than some of the things they did in the 80s! They're getting worse, not better!

Comment

They've even gone backwards more than some of the things they did in the 80s! They're getting worse, not better!
                  Exactly! This is for some who still believe they can be “reformed!” It’s impossible.

We use to participate in the Carlsburg Cup for example, now it’s an impossibility. The world is moving one way (even Saudis), while these guys are stuck in their way.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The thing is the officials who are adamant on saying nothing but demanding no women come into the stadium, would love nothing more than for Iranian football to be banned, or for TM to have to play all games outside of Iran. People relaxing and having fun is odd to them. They're sick.

Really, I try to think why they think this way, and I can't come up with anything that is even a little bit justified.

Sickening.

Comment

The thing is the officials who are adamant on saying nothing but demanding no women come into the stadium, would love nothing more than for Iranian football to be banned, or for TM to have to play all games outside of Iran. People relaxing and having fun is odd to them. They're sick.
                      Really, I try to think why they think this way, and I can't come up with anything that is even a little bit justified.
                      Sickening.
                      Yet their haramzadeh kids live freely and lavishly outside Iran. Fun undermines the rigidity of religion and opens up a pandora’s box that leads to their undoing - layer by layer. That’s why they forbid it.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

https://youtu.be/SqwM52CshAo
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I think there is a very high chance fifa will ban Iran.this has been going on for way to long and Iran don’t lisent I think fifa will ban Iran and since they ban Russia is easier to ban Iran they will finally want to implement it since Iran Fa won’t lisent

Comment

I agree. I would be surprised if FIFA doesn’t ban Iran from all international matches including World Cup. They have every right to do so, at this stage it looks like Iran is just trolling. As much as I love TM and it would break my heart to see UAE(!!!) go to world up instead of our beloved team, I think it would be the right thing for fifa to do and the right thing for our country in the long run too. We can’t be the most backward country in the world in relation to this forever.

Comment

You guys think if they ban Iran that it will change anything?

Comment

I may or may not. But it’s the only right thing to do now. What’s the alternative, let this bullshit go on forever?

Comment

Working...
                                X