Let iranian women enter their stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Why can we just have a family section, where the atmosphere is more 'female friendly'?
    I agree shoud exist a family stand but women should not be obliged to go and sit there with small children if they want to they should be able to be anywhere in the stadium.

Comment

They should allow woman, but you honestly you do not see many woman in most non-Western stadiums around the world. South America, Eastern Europe, and Southern Europe are probably 95% more men, probably even higher. Even places like France are probably still 85-95% men. It is just a testosterone filled environment with swearing. So even if woman are allowed, I imagine the same will hold true in Iran 95% male. Plus, woman are probably not all that into football.

Comment

Originally posted by serghe View Post
        They should allow woman, but you honestly you do not see many woman in most non-Western stadiums around the world. South America, Eastern Europe, and Southern Europe are probably 95% more men, probably even higher. Even places like France are probably still 85-95% men. It is just a testosterone filled environment with swearing. So even if woman are allowed, I imagine the same will hold true in Iran 95% male. Plus, woman are probably not all that into football.
        Sure, but that should be up to the women to decide whether they want to go or not.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Do we want Azadi to be 100% family friendly? Our crowd is very hostile to the point in brings fear and pressure to away teams.
          I don't want to get it to where our crowds become like USA games. I want it to be the loudest possible crowd minus the cursing
          Allowing women into stadiums won't make the atmosphere worst in my opinion. A rowdy supportive crowd is down to passion. And yes I concede there are probably less women in Iran that follow football then man, but of those women that are football supporters, only the most passionate will come to games. I would love to see Iranian women in stadiums one day yelling at the top of their longs alongside men! Plus this will surely mean a full crowd for all games! What Iran really needs to do is open up the stadiums to women, and build a new stadium designated for the national team with a capacity of 150,000 or more!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Allowing women into stadiums won't make the atmosphere worst in my opinion. A rowdy supportive crowd is down to passion. And yes I concede there are probably less women in Iran that follow football then man, but of those women that are football supporters, only the most passionate will come to games. I would love to see Iranian women in stadiums one day yelling at the top of their longs alongside men! Plus this will surely mean a full crowd for all games! What Iran really needs to do is open up the stadiums to women, and build a new stadium designated for the national team with a capacity of 150,000 or more!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Exactly, how often do people who dont care about football go to a football game? Unless they get free tickets and have nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              Exactly, how often do people who dont care about football go to a football game? Unless they get free tickets and have nothing better to do.
              Tbf, I'm calling in work to go watch Costa Rica vs French Guiana tomorrow in CONCACAF Gold Cup XD

Comment

Now it's Majidi's turn.

Comment

I think what the government really fears is this:

If they allow women in Stadiums and nothing special happens, then their whole rational for denying half the population for 40 years will come under question. Then it will be obvious that they are nothing but a bunch of morons at best.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    I think what the government really fears is this:

If they allow women in Stadiums and nothing special happens, then their whole rational for denying half the population for 40 years will come under question. Then it will be obvious that they are nothing but a bunch of morons at best.
                    Im curious to know what their rational reason is to begin with.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Im curious to know what their rational reason is to begin with.
                      religion is the reasoning. for them its rational

Just to be on the safe side and not get banned again. This is not a bad comment against any religious members. If one feels this is offensive maybe they should analyze why they think its offensive. Im just stating facts on why its like it is and what the people in power in Iran see as rational and not rational.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        religion is the reasoning. for them its rational

Just to be on the safe side and not get banned again. This is not a bad comment against any religious members. If one feels this is offensive maybe they should analyze why they think its offensive. Im just stating facts on why its like it is and what the people in power in Iran see as rational and not rational.
                        No reason to hold back bro, you're right. IR tools use religion to justify their tyranny, and the worst part is that they actually believe their own bullshit. Their 'rationale' is completely different from that of an average Iranian's.
                        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          The reason we haven't had women entered is because of the men in the stadiums. The most rude people are usually at these stadiums. I went to the derby last year and I remember I could not go a single minute without hearing someone cussing or saying unnecessary.
                          This is the most often repeated reason behind banning women into stadiums and I don't get the logic behind it.
                          Presidents and ministers have been going to Azadi for important matches ever since. So one may swear in presence of a president but not ordinary women???

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
                            This is the most often repeated reason behind banning women into stadiums and I don't get the logic behind it.
                            Presidents and ministers have been going to Azadi for important matches ever since. So one may swear in presence of a president but not ordinary women???
                            You're looking for a logical reason behind IR decision making? Lol...

Comment

Notice the censorship?

LOL, classic IR.

Comment

Wow, depressing.

I wonder if FIFA is going to do anything about the continued ban on women in stadiums.
                                زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Working...
                                X