Let iranian women enter their stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let iranian women enter their stadiums

After Shojaei it's Ali Karimi who insists on opening the gates for iranian women!

Reported on german paper: handelsblatt.

http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik-.../20041294.html

Here it's original source:

کریمی: امیدوارم شرایط برای ورود بانوان به استادیوم*ها فراهم شود

http://www.isna.ir/news/96041910257/...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Good initiative by AK8..!
    He badly needed to rebuild his damaged reputation after the recent Pitty/Oghdei fight with CQ/TM...!

if this fight finally yield results and succumb the mullahs into opening the gates to Iranian Women, then Massoud truly deserves the most credit for his valiant and very courageous efforts..!!

Comment

We love to shoot ourselves in the foot honestly

Azadi would never be empty again. Revenue for each game would double.

Comment

They have no problem with women to enter stadiums when they need their votes for elections but when they want to actually enjoy a sport game they deny their entrance. Absolutely ridiculous

Comment

This needs to happen.
          The good thing is I think concrete steps are actually being taken for once.
          They can start with family sections, and once they see the positive results, the rest will be easier.

Comment

Motahari says he met with the sport and youth minister and supports allowing families into the stadiums

Comment

they let women into volleyball stadium and jusut have them seated together in certain sections. Not sure why that wouldnt work for TM games ...

Comment

Honestly all the public figures in the country need to come out and ask for women to be allowed into the stadiums especially our football players. I'm happy shojaei and Karimi have made statements, but it is long over due. Where is Ali Daei, Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Azizi, Rezaei, and the rest of them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Iranian women in sports (either practicing or expectating) should do something for themselve: Gradually but steadily ask for more rights from the ayatollahs. Persistence will pay off, even in the face of a backward and dismal system of government.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Why can we just have a family section, where the atmosphere is more 'female friendly'?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      This needs to happen.
                      The good thing is I think concrete steps are actually being taken for once.
                      They can start with family sections, and once they see the positive results, the rest will be easier.
                      or they just watch vids from 70ies in Aryamehr (former name of Azadi) and see it happened without problems.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I want women to enter the stadiums more than anyone else and make Azadi atmosphere even better but at one cost.

The reason we haven't had women entered is because of the men in the stadiums. The most rude people are usually at these stadiums. I went to the derby last year and I remember I could not go a single minute without hearing someone cussing or saying unnecessary. Then fans start throwing rocks and fruits and other things back and forth at each other. They need to first clean up some stuff and men need to start behaving before women will be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          I want women to enter the stadiums more than anyone else and make Azadi atmosphere even better but at one cost.

The reason we haven't had women entered is because of the men in the stadiums. The most rude people are usually at these stadiums. I went to the derby last year and I remember I could not go a single minute without hearing someone cussing or saying unnecessary. Then fans start throwing rocks and fruits and other things back and forth at each other. They need to first clean up some stuff and men need to start behaving before women will be allowed.
                          This culture of cursing during the games started when women were removed from stadiums. The only way to reverse it is by letting women back into the stadiums. My dad and his extended family (Including his sisters and other female relatives) used to go to plenty of football matches in the 70s in Tehran with absolutely no issues. And my dad tells me the atmosphere was family friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            This culture of cursing during the games started when women were removed from stadiums. The only way to reverse it is by letting women back into the stadiums. My dad and his extended family (Including his sisters and other female relatives) used to go to plenty of football matches in the 70s in Tehran with absolutely no issues. And my dad tells me the atmosphere was family friendly.

Do we want Azadi to be 100% family friendly? Our crowd is very hostile to the point in brings fear and pressure to away teams.
                            I don't want to get it to where our crowds become like USA games. I want it to be the loudest possible crowd minus the cursing

Comment

Best thing to do is give a women a chance to show if they support it. So make the Syria game an all women only game and see if 100000 show up. Great test and no need to worry about men's foul language

Comment

Working...
                              X