Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasn't aware that Es Khuzestan were leading. if you watch the scene exactly Nourollahi ran to him and told him about the score. When being told, he looked embarrassed.

It was a foolish move anyway.

Comment

The amount of imaginary scenarios and absolute BS people are writing here just to hate is insane.

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. If he played bad critique his game don't make stuff up about him.

We all discuss and enjoy this forum way too much to start getting into this kind of third world khalezanak behavior.
      This is a discussion forum not a classic Iranian IG comments section.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        wouldnt put it past this fool to do the CR7 celebration if cr7 scores a goal on us!!!!

Comment

Injured, won't play tomorrow. Ramin complained about the rough nature of last week's game.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi or nothing.

Comment

Ramin has returned from injury and is expected to start from the bench for this weekends game:

"KV OOSTENDE. Nkaka suspended, Rezaeian fit

Rezaeian returned from injury but starts on the bench."

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180303_03388242

Comment

they beat gent 3-2 away from home. Ramin played the final ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  they beat gent 3-2 away from home. Ramin played the final ten minutes.
                  Thats an excellent sign. After all, Ramin was injured and shouldnt have even gotten any minutes. The fact that he got 10 off the bench shows that the team trusts him and is ready for him to get back out there.

Like I said before, if Ramin is a consistent starter the rest of the year I'll still take him over an in form Ghafouri. However, I absolutely LOVE the way ghafouri has been playing lately... Stud offensively and an absolute criminal on defense.

With Vouria, Ramin, and Moharrami, we look relatively good at Right Back for the future!

Comment

Ramin played 46 minutes in a UEL qualifier yesterday, game ended 1-1
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He came on at minute 54, played around 40 mins, as RWB. Thats solid. Overall this season hes gotten solid minutes, not a consistent starter, but at least consistently playing.

Comment

Is Ramins contract just an one year contract?
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Is Ramins contract just an one year contract?
                          I think its a 2-3 year contract. I remember initially he impressed at the trial so much they gave him a 5 year contract, but he wanted more flexibility to potentially leave after WC.

Comment

I think its a 2-3 year contract. I remember initially he impressed at the trial so much they gave him a 5 year contract, but he wanted more flexibility to potentially leave after WC.
                            Then Im sure he will have a much more productive season next year. He shouldn't leave Belgium.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Then Im sure he will have a much more productive season next year. He shouldn't leave Belgium.
                              If he doesnt stay in europe he can kiss TM goodbye, thats his main redeeming quality atm. Especially with Moharrami highly rumored to be joining Dinamo Zagreb in the summer, Ramin has real competetion.

Comment

If he doesnt stay in europe he can kiss TM goodbye, thats his main redeeming quality atm. Especially with Moharrami highly rumored to be joining Dinamo Zagreb in the summer, Ramin has real competetion.
                                I think he likes Europe he gets to ride Lambos, take pictures with girls, etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X