Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both our LD and RD are weak as compared to world cup level. In the latest friendly games I have seen many mistakes by Ghafouri, Hajisafi and so on.

Comment

Ramin can get Nervous at times and the only way he'll get over it is to keep playing at high levels.
      The coach was an idiot to sub him like that.
      This happens a lot in football. Football without mistakes would mean 0-0 every game.

Also Beitashour isn't better than any of these guys. I still prefer a healthy Ghafouri but Beita isn't viewed highly by TM staff for a reason or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Ramin can get Nervous at times and the only way he'll get over it is to keep playing at high levels.
        The coach was an idiot to sub him like that.
        This happens a lot in football. Football without mistakes would mean 0-0 every game.

Also Beitashour isn't better than any of these guys. I still prefer a healthy Ghafouri but Beita isn't viewed highly by TM staff for a reason or two.
        Lol sorry but it wasn't the coaches fault for Ramin's error nor was the coach being an idiot? You expect your sub to come in with intensity and concentration. Typical Persian attitude, it's never our fault, it's the other persons fault! Come on

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          Lol sorry but it wasn't the coaches fault for Ramin's error nor was the coach being an idiot? You expect your sub to come in with intensity and concentration. Typical Persian attitude, it's never our fault, it's the other persons fault! Come on
          No I'm saying most coaches don't sub off players for one mistake. Especially defenders. You only destroy what little confidence they had even more that way.

And don't make it a Persian attitude thing. That's just childish.

Comment

KVO fans created a Facebook page to support Ramin. Very good gesture...

https://www.facebook.com/Wij-steunen...7343636734502/

Comment

Alan besyaar moheme ke Ramin ehsasaati nashe va yehoo tasmim begire bargarde Iran bazi kone.

In chizhaa dar donyaaye footbaale herfei har hafte pish miyaan va adam bayad ba zehniyaate dorost roosh kar kone va behtar o behtar beshe.

Mohem in ham ast ke MORRABBIE Oostende ba Ramin mashverat kone va behesh roohiye bede ke ham baraye Ramin khobe va hamchenin baraye baashgaah.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Btw apparently he was crying because Iranian TV were doing some short documentary on him and followed Ramin yesterday the entire time during match day.

Comment

plus, i have some inside info of why beita has not been recalled and prolly will not be anymore. he is now on the blacklist of CQ because od Davari... my source told me davari DID NOT WANT TO BE WITH tm.. he was not having it and wasnt giving it his all. since beita was the closest with davari he got dropped because of association. cq is very strict and has a no BS policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Btw apparently he was crying because Iranian TV were doing some short documentary on him and followed Ramin yesterday the entire time during match day.
                    A lot of players are posting pro-Ramin post telling him to keep his head up. Real good solidarity.

Comment

He's way too emotional and bache naneh. Needs to get his act together if he wants to succeed in Europe or any team for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

LMAOOOOO, i would cry my ass out too if i woud've f** up on my own documentary.

On a serious note: this only shows that most of our players choke when under focus.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          He's way too emotional and bache naneh. Needs to get his act together if he wants to succeed in Europe or any team for that matter.
                          Ive said before I prefer Vouria bc of Ramin's lack of concentration at times.

Comment

Someone post a video of his fuck up. We need Pejman to be healthy and start at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              Someone post a video of his fuck up. We need Pejman to be healthy and start at RB.
                              https://varzeshvideo.com/?p=21912

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                                Pejman??? The 34 year old? Eww, no thanks. He would be the last person I would start at a full back position, I rate the other 3 RBs more than him, he’s a CB at best (even at that position we have better players).

Comment

Working...
                                X