Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like vouria is close to clinching that spot after consistently good performances for TM after those friendlies. You feel for Ramin bc he moved to europe in Pre WC year, always a risk, and looked to have chosen a decent team ( lets not forget they played marseille very close in Europa League qualifier), and was good in the first few games. but now he is out of favor and vouria looks far more dependable. Still a lot of season left but not the best signs.

Comment

I hope he gets the starting spot back for his club. Ramin is one of my favorite Team Melli players

Comment

Tomorrow will be Rezaeian (if he plays) vs Kaveh.

Btw I think Ramin was still not match fit because he re-injured himself slightly a little while ago, thats why he didn’t play recently

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Their team is going to lose anyway with or without him, what a shit team he chose to join.
          I wouldn't say that they're a shitty team. They did pretty well against Marseille even though they were far from being a favorite to advance. Ostende was playing a really attractive football last season and their squad hasn't changed that much. There were two key players sold this summer but still I really think they're going to start playing decent football again and get out of the relegation zone. As for Ramin indeed it seems like he was slightly injured and he's working hard to get back in the team. As I said before in this thread, if he cannot take the right back spot instead of brecht capon who is not a bad player but far from being a good right back, it means that Ramin just doesn't have it which I'm sure is not true.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
          Last edited by dcpp; 10-24-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
            I wouldn't say that they're a shitty team. They did pretty well against Marseille even though they were far from being a favorite to advance. Ostende was playing a really attractive football last season and their squad hasn't changed that much. There were two key players sold this summer but still I really think they're going to start playing decent football again and get out of the relegation zone. As for Ramin indeed it seems like he was slightly injured and he's working hard to get back in the team. As I said before in this thread, if he cannot take the right back spot instead of brecht capon who is not a bad player but far from being a good right back, it means that Ramin just doesn't have it which I'm sure is not true.

He just scored a hat trick..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              He just scored a hat trick..
              Well he's just having the game of his life but ask anybody following the Belgian league, this guy is nothing special...

Comment

Good header by Rezaei... saved by goalie...
                He's played well today but his team has been horrible.

Comment

Charleroi is not a top club, it is good mid table Belgian team, they had a good start but slowly they are getting back to where they belong.

Comment

Mellate hamishe dar sahne flooded the coach's Instagram account
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/BaXQwRqn...en-by=acusto78

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Really sad!!!

Comment

Bikharan.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL... This reminds me of Godwin Mensha's instagram account. Even his wife gets random comments on her insta from persian dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            LOOOOOOOOOOOOL... This reminds me of Godwin Mensha's instagram account. Even his wife gets random comments on her insta from persian dudes
                            Why are you going through his wife’s account in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Why are you going through his wife’s account in the first place?

Comment

Lol, Ramin just scored, they are winning 0-3 away.

Comment

Working...
                                X