• Time
  • Show
Clear All

His presentation.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVlbUUg...by=footfuniran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Thx. Which site is that?
      Flashscore. This is the app but u can also use their website.

Comment

Damn, looking good with our players transferring to Europe!! 💪🇪🇺🇧🇪🇮🇷

Comment

LV bracelet? wish him luck and make up proud.

Comment

Hopefully our players impress in Belgium so Belgium turns into Russia and Greece and buy all of our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Hopefully our players impress in Belgium so Belgium turns into Russia and Greece and buy all of our players.
              I think with Kaveh and Ramin both in good clubs, with high chance of being key starters, they have a good chance for success.

It will be fantastic if belgium, greece, russia are taking PGPL talent to their leagues yearly. Guys like Torabi, Taremi ( may still make move this summer), Beiranvand, PAG ( if he ever stops his unhealthy relationship with Xavi), Ali Karimi, Mirzaei, noorafkan, ghaedi are all talented enough to make moves this summer or next.

Comment

I see you Ramin 😉
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVeU_tHykh/

Comment

Damn, he's barely arrived there and it's already started xD

Comment

I want Ramin's tan.

Comment

damesh garam. he will be in much better form physically and mentally with this move. i wish he had stayed in Turkey last year too.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        damesh garam. he will be in much better form physically and mentally with this move. i wish he had stayed in Turkey last year too.
                        not really...Rizespor were absolute garbage and ended up getting relegated. If he stayed there he would probably be playing in PGPL this year. He won the league with PP, cemented himself in TM, and now moved to a Europa League level team where it seems he will be an important player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          not really...Rizespor were absolute garbage and ended up getting relegated. If he stayed there he would probably be playing in PGPL this year. He won the league with PP, cemented himself in TM, and now moved to a Europa League level team where it seems he will be an important player.
                          Exactly. I am actually really glad that both of them got out of there

Comment

I remember all the fans on this exact forum were attacking them and calling both bache nanes and weak since PP fans attacked them.
                            Now they get praise for what they did.

Just shows you a lot of fans dont know exactly what is going around in the football world

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              I remember all the fans on this exact forum were attacking them and calling both bache nanes and weak since PP fans attacked them.
                              Now they get praise for what they did.
                              Just shows you a lot of fans dont know exactly what is going around in the football world
                              Whether Rizespor went on to relegate or win the CL, or whether Taremi/Rezaeian eventually end up in Oostende or Real Madrid, doesn't change the fact that what they did back then was unprofessional!
                              Last edited by Amin_; 07-10-2017, 11:18 AM.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

exactly. They signed a contract and bailed three days later. They should have at least checked the status of the club and team before making that transfer...

Comment

Working...
                                X