X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 games
    3 goals
    2 assists

He is doing well. He should at least move top one of the better teams for next season (Al Duhai, Al Sadd, Al Rayyan)

Comment

He just scored 2 against Taremi's team. They won 3-1... Taremi scored the PK (after the referee asked for a repeat... he missed the first one).

Comment

Why does Ramin have his own thread?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Why does Ramin have his own thread?
          Used to be his thread from his time at Oostende. Title just got changed when he moved teams. He is a fix TM player, deserves one.

Comment

Comment

He was apparently named as the best RB of Qatar league, not bad, time for him to move to better team(top 3-4) in Qatar at least.
              https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160504...A7%D8%B2%D9%87

Comment

For a RB scoring so many goals is quite nice. Particularly given that they were all foot work and shots. Typically most defenders score via headers and through set pieces. I am wondering if it's best to play him midfield?

On his second goal he almost went for yet another jersey taking off stunt LOL

Comment

Has anyone heard the rumors about him?
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Has anyone heard the rumors about him?
                    No i have not, what are the rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      No i have not, what are the rumors?
                      Banned from TM.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He was apparently named as the best RB of Qatar league, not bad, time for him to move to better team(top 3-4) in Qatar at least.
                        https://www.varzesh3.com/news/160504...A7%D8%B2%D9%87
                        How many part-time gerdu foroush did he beat for that honor? Also, his team finished last. Its better for him to move to a mid-table Qatari club before he makes the jump to a top club.

Comment

No final verdict yet but there's a photo of him circulating on instagram which would probably result in his ban..
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            No final verdict yet but there's a photo of him circulating on instagram which would probably result in his ban..
                            I haven't found or seen anything. Can you please share it here or private message it please?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post

Poor guy. I find him very annoying and don't really like his play, but his privacy was clearly violated by some trashy bimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Poor guy. I find him very annoying and don't really like his play, but his privacy was clearly violated by some trashy bimbo.
                                Yeah, this is unbelievable..
                                I don't like his character, Remember most of these guys coming from poor families, I think he did a fair job in TM, he was very good at WC, and his stamina was always his biggest asset.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X