Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol who cares it’s his Social media he can post what he wants.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
      Have u seen K's shirtless pic? There is one on the net...not bad.
      yes *feel so shy*
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I am okay with sharing it but Ramin takes it too far. He needs to humble himself a bit rather than trying so hard to prove himself.
        I can tell deep down he has a sensitive side and wouldn't be surprised if he was bullied as a kid.
        can tell. From his instaposts, the way he talks and also, from the way he ran to the referee. I think deep inside he is that sensitive, small boy who needs to be protected and guided closely. He cried once when he made a mistake during a match. That was when I knew how sensitive and "innocent" he can be. I mean compare him to Ashkan, Masoud who can stand up for themselves and who can never be bullied.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          Yes, think he is sensitive.
          Seen his ig, personally think he looked much better in the old days with his hairband. He has nice features, great hair.
          Not so much into his metrosexual image.
          Our footballers don't get the attention they should internationally. Maybe he feels chizi kam nadareh, just not getting the recognition.
          Said this a few times already, some of our players deserve modelling offers, their own brands.
          Hich chizi kamtar az overhyped Beckham and his Wag nadaran, don't have the contacts, right nationality.
          Ali Daei is one Iranian footballer who already is his own brand in himself. If ARJ succeeds in the EPL, he will be his own brand as well - that perfect role model, handsome, speaks well, carries himself well, can adapt fully into one of the harshest league in the league and succeed. In fact, ARJ is already halfway there to developing his own brand. I believe his success in Amsterdam will spill over to the EPL eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
            can tell. From his instaposts, the way he talks and also, from the way he ran to the referee. I think deep inside he is that sensitive, small boy who needs to be protected and guided closely. He cried once when he made a mistake during a match. That was when I knew how sensitive and "innocent" he can be. I mean compare him to Ashkan, Masoud who can stand up for themselves and who can never be bullied.
            Ramin would be a good model, get recognition, express himself.
            Yeah, they put their hearts out there...some days heart&soul.

Masoud and Ashkan sensitive balah humble players.
            They're not into posing and pouting but they have sex appeal just the same.
            A million dollar smile will open doors for u...chocolate abs a plus.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

From the many interviews and interactions with other players that I’ve seen from Ramin, he is a genuine dude who wouldn’t hurt a fly. He’s very sensitive. I think out of all Team Melli players he is the least full of himself. They guy started crying after Persepolis fans cheered his name (a while back), and he’s always spoke highly about his teammates from what I’ve watched and read from him. If there’s anyone full of themselves it’s not Ramin. In fact we don’t have any Team Melli player like that.

Sure they pose and post photos of themselves because they also have a life besides football. They like to look good and to show off sometimes. Just because a person stands a certain way to look good in a photo or likes his or her own appearance, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re full of themselves. You have to look at the overall picture, know their personality first. This guy wouldn’t hurt a fly he’s so sensitive. I’m surprised how he can defend our right side so damn well, he’s a machine of his own kind. Reminds me of a few American football player who do things like gardening or painting butterflies outside of the sport. But when theyre playing football they are as roothless and competitive as they come.

Patience friends

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                From the many interviews and interactions with other players that I’ve seen from Ramin, he is a genuine dude who wouldn’t hurt a fly. He’s very sensitive. I think out of all Team Melli players he is the least full of himself. They guy started crying after Persepolis fans cheered his name (a while back), and he’s always spoke highly about his teammates from what I’ve watched and read from him. If there’s anyone full of themselves it’s not Ramin. In fact we don’t have any Team Melli player like that.

Sure they pose and post photos of themselves because they also have a life besides football. They like to look good and to show off sometimes. Just because a person stands a certain way to look good in a photo or likes his or her own appearance, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re full of themselves. You have to look at the overall picture, know their personality first. This guy wouldn’t hurt a fly he’s so sensitive. I’m surprised how he can defend our right side so damn well, he’s a machine of his own kind. Reminds me of a few American football player who do things like gardening or painting butterflies outside of the sport. But when theyre playing football they are as roothless and competitive as they come.

Patience friends
                well said! exactly my thoughts.

Comment

What is new with Ramin these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Cups1234 View Post
                    What is new with Ramin these days?
                    Go on his instagram. He's up to the usual: posting cringe-worthy selfies, videos of him taking free kicks in practice, and random photos of him and Cristiano Ronaldo/Sergio Ramos from the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                      Go on his instagram. He's up to the usual: posting cringe-worthy selfies, videos of him taking free kicks in practice, and random photos of him and Cristiano Ronaldo/Sergio Ramos from the WC.
                      LMAOOOOOOOO

Comment

Home boy is going to be emotional af if Herve becomes our coach. No more bache khoshgel attetion for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          this boy loves himself a lot.

Comment

I’m glad if Herve Renard becomes coach, he will most likely drop those 5 players immediately responsible for loss against Japan. He has a strict policy when it comes to the team a player plays and he is not afraid to drop players like he did to El-Arabi!

(Also if he went to our games in AC, I’m willing to bet he watched our whole tournament to familiarize himself with this team)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I’m glad if Herve Renard becomes coach, he will most likely drop those 5 players immediately responsible for loss against Japan. He has a strict policy when it comes to the team a player plays and he is not afraid to drop players like he did to El-Arabi!
                              (Also if he went to our games in AC, I’m willing to bet he watched our whole tournament to familiarize himself with this team)
                              Who were the 5 players exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Cups1234 View Post
                                Who were the 5 players exactly?
                                Those 5 players who didn’t play until the final whistle, eventually costing us the lost against Japan... (Rezaeian, PAG, Kanaani, Hajsafi, and Ebrahimi)

I don’t blame the 2 later midfielders anymore than I do the defense, but it was rather concerning when they looked at the ref when he didn’t even blow the whistle along with the defenders. Only one I give gratitude for is Milad Mohammadi, he was well aware of the rules and even yelled/pointed to the attacker simultaneously while covering his man, but the others did not hear him as they were complaining to the ref.

Comment

Working...
                                X