This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best news for some time.
    I was really worried for him being stuck at Bolton u23 forever.
    I'm sure he will do well and move on to bigger clubs and leagues. His physique is fine and good enough for top football.

The question is whether he will take off right away in his first season. If he establishes himself and collects a couple of goals and Assists this season, he will definitely be interesting for the world Cup. If Iran is to play 433 permanently, we are going to need more wing strikers.
    So far when Alireza and dejagah are not available we have to play with ansarifard and taremi on the wings.

Comment

I love Samizadeh, but at 18, idk if hes ready for our WC 2018 plans...

Best case scenario for him is to kill it in the SPL, make a good euro move, then maybe get capped for the U23 team?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        I love Samizadeh, but at 18, idk if hes ready for our WC 2018 plans...
        Best case scenario for him is to kill it in the SPL, make a good euro move, then maybe get capped for the U23 team?
        Let's hope he doesn't end playing like Pedram Ardalany. He used to play in the Scottish Premier League. Now he plays for Esteghlal Ahvaz.

(Sorry for the terrible music. This is the best footage I can find)

* A Persian newspaper in the video mentioned that he was the "Ali Karimi of the Scottish League".

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
          Let's hope he doesn't end playing like Pedram Ardalany. He used to play in the Scottish Premier League. Now he plays for Esteghlal Ahvaz.

(Sorry for the terrible music. This is the best footage I can find)

* A Persian newspaper in the video mentioned that he was the "Ali Karimi of the Scottish League".
          hmm never heard of the guy till now.. looked him up and he only had 10 caps over 3 years? By Ali Karimi of the SPL did u mean the Dinamo Zagreb Ali Karimi

Comment

Cup Match: Ayr United 1:0 Kilmarnock

*Alex started on the bench and was subbed in around the 70th min for his debut.

"Kilmarnock announced the signing of Alex Samizadeh from Bolton before kick-off and the teenage striker started on the bench as Stephen O'Donnell, Calum Waters, Kirk Broadfoot and Alan Power made their debuts."

http://www.espnfc.com.au/report?gameId=479761

Last edited by aenima_8; 07-16-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Cup Match: Ayr United 1:0 Kilmarnock

*Alex started on the bench and was subbed in around the 70th min for his debut.

"Kilmarnock announced the signing of Alex Samizadeh from Bolton before kick-off and the teenage striker started on the bench as Stephen O'Donnell, Calum Waters, Kirk Broadfoot and Alan Power made their debuts."
              http://www.espnfc.com.au/report?gameId=479761

[ATTACH]17385[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]17386[/ATTACH]
              Was this a friendly? Either way, nice to see a manager playing Samizadeh for once. He's so talented.. I really feel like he can make his way to better european leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Was this a friendly? Either way, nice to see a manager playing Samizadeh for once. He's so talented.. I really feel like he can make his way to better european leagues.
                It was a Scottish League Cup match.

Comment

I gather there'll be a 2nd leg coming up !? Or are they out of cup already. !? That's suck as new signings, especially youngsters get a good chance to make a case for themselves in cup games.

Was it away leg or home !?

Comment

Betfred Cup - Kilmarnock 4:2 Clyde

*Alex started on the bench and remained as an unused sub.

http://www.flashscore.ca/game/CE8sDj8d/#lineups;1

Comment

Samizadeh came on as a sub and played 14 minutes in his teams 2:0 win against Annan Athletic in the Scottish League Cup. Seems that the coach trusts him which is great news.

http://soccerway.com/matches/2017/07...ck-fc/2459669/

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Samizadeh came on as a sub and played 14 minutes in his teams 2:0 win against Annan Athletic in the Scottish League Cup. Seems that the coach trusts him which is great news.
                        [url]http://soccerway.com/matches/2017/07/22/scotland/league
                        put it in perspective.
                        Annan are Scottish league 2 [4th division] and Kilmarnock are Premiership [top league]
                        And the manager 'trsuted' him for 14 minutes when they were already winning...
                        Last edited by webmaster; 07-24-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

The SPFL begins. Kilmarnock lost 1:2 vs. St. Johnstone:

*Samizadeh remained on the bench.

Video of Alex and team pre-match: https://twitter.com/OfficialKillie/s...24698349432832

Comment

Kilmarnock 0:1 Hearts:

*Samizadeh started on the bench.
                            *Alex was subbed into the match on the 86th min.

Comment

Alex was on the bench yesterday.

Comment

I forgot all about him. Hope he gets playing time soon, he has made the right career choices, and I am sure they will pay off.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X