i am sure they will the game in greece, not the game in israel

Comment

Any video of the assist? need it for twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Any video of the assist? need it for twitter
        https://www.sporttube.com/play/OgWCCCG

Comment

Shojaei is still such a better club player than NT player. Gap has decreased a bit, but still noticeable.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            Shojaei is still such a better club player than NT player. Gap has decreased a bit, but still noticeable.
            I think we mostly see snapshots of his club performances, that's why we may think he has a relatively better club performance. Of course playing regularly with the same group improves their cohesion and coordination.

Nevertheless, In my view he is one of the greatest and most committed TM players ever, and I am not sure what else he's got to do to prove his quality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              Won't let me download - any way to download it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Won't let me download - any way to download it?
                I'm not sure, haven't tried it

Comment

"Masouras: "Massoud is excellent"

The winger Panionios was the "inspirations" that has Iranian midfielder during the games

In that Panionios won fairly in Slovenia stood the Masouras after the end of the match Gorica. Where reported by NOVA and "inspirations" of Massoud. "It is an important victory for the team and for the players. We wanted to come here and win and we did it. It helps that achieved early goals and then we made a beautiful race management. We must be serious because we have opportunities to do other things. The goal that I achieved was a team effort, Masoud is excellent. Has tremendous inspiration in the game, we exploit it and it helped us a lot during the match. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ai-exairetikos

Full Highlights: http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...anionios-2145/

Tehranto, maybe you can use the above highlight video ^^^^

Comment

Seems like the club has said they wont play home or away. That would be reaally dissapointing if they dont play the home leg

Comment

Nice piece on Masoud's performance vs. Gorica:

"The "magician" Massoud who did not ... did to PAO brings crazy money to Panionios - read the figures!
                      Source: SPORTDOG 20/07/2017 23:50 SPORTS

Iran was ... all the money for the Cyanide tonight, who will redeem their amazing appearance with the above!

Panionios triumphed in Slovenia on Gorica with 3-2 and won the qualification for the third qualifying round of the Europa League.

A major protagonist for the Nea Smyrna team was Masoud, who gave a ... ready goal with amazing transfers to the first two goals and was overall the top of the pitch showing once again his class.

We recall that Iranian name had "played" strongly in Panathinaikos' transcripts, but the case of its transcription passed from ... a thousand waves and eventually did not proceed. Masoud also started this season particularly well and if he performs similar to last year, he can not renegotiate not only the Greens but also the rest of the "big ones".

Yet even nothing to do afterward, with this evening's appearance, Iran has already helped Panionios recover financially, having gained very significant benefits from his European course so far."

http://www.multi-news.gr/sportdog-o-...diavaste-posa/

Greek source states Masoud and Ehsan may feature for the home leg in Athens:

"The Panionian European list with Masood, Hatzisafi

Soyu Masud and Eshan Hatzisafi were included in Panionian's European list for games with Maccabi Tel Aviv but are not counted, at least for the away match and ... we see.

Panionios faces Maccabi Tel Aviv in Israel on Thursday (27/7) in the first game for the third qualifying round of the Europa League. On Friday (21/7), the Nea Smyrna team told UEFA the list of players' names that will be available for both matches.

Among them are both Iranians, Shoji Masud and Eshan Hatzisafi, who will not play in Israel because of the legislation in their country. It remains to be seen whether they are playing in the Athens match or are away from it.

Beyond that, the list does not differ from the one that participated in the races with Gorica. Apart from that, Iraklis Maisurandez, who is fleeing, has stayed again."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...i.4776085.html
                      Last edited by aenima_8; 07-21-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Iran was ... all the money for the Cyanide tonight
                        Only in Greece would they compare Iran to a highly toxic chemical compound!

Comment

Apparently they might not even play in Greece.

Wouldn't be good for Panionios's chances

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Apparently they might not even play in Greece.

Wouldn't be good for Panionios's chances
                            I will be really surprised if they even play in Greece!!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Only in Greece would they compare Iran to a highly toxic chemical compound!
                              There was a bad translation, my friend.
                              The exact translation of that phrase is: The Iranian (meaning Masoud) was "all the money" (meaning, the most important) for the Blue-reds tonight (Blue-reds in Greek is "Κυανέρυθροι" / "Cyanerythri", and this word was badly translated to Cyanide).
                              Hope i clarified it

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                                There was a bad translation, my friend.
                                The exact translation of that phrase is: The Iranian (meaning Masoud) was "all the money" (meaning, the most important) for the Blue-reds tonight (Blue-reds in Greek is "Κυανέρυθροι" / "Cyanerythri", and this word was badly translated to Cyanide).
                                Hope i clarified it
                                Well shit now we know why wars between Iran and Greece started
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X