Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the teams they could face, it just had to be a Israeli team Same with Jahanbakhs last year

Comment

Statistically, it was bound to happen. I think the shitty IR is the only country who gets so anal about Israel too. Why do we care so much about this Palestine-Israel conflict? Just let our players be...

Comment

Hmmm Does Israel even have a Football team?? I thought they had CNN, Hollywood , World bank, IMF and Undeclared nuclear weapons only!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Hmmm Does Israel even have a Football team?? I thought they had CNN, Hollywood , World bank, IMF and Undeclared nuclear weapons only!!
          Yes, and their clubs not only bother our legionnaires but get the luck to play in Europa league/Champions league while ours only face al-shotors

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            They actually have a half decent team and would make it to the WC pretty much every time if they were still part of Asian qualifiers.

Comment

TBH I expect Masoud will stand up and play against them. He is the only on in our TM squad who is manly enough to speaks out and criticize I.R.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                TBH I expect Masoud will stand up and play against them. He is the only on in our TM squad who is manly enough to speaks out and criticize I.R.
                Minavand actually played against an Israeli team when he was in Strum Graz, but he never went to Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Minavand actually played against an Israeli team when he was in Strum Graz, but he never went to Israel.
                  I think he even traveled to Israel, but the media coverage back to the time wasn't like now so it slipped under the radar.

Comment

Beitar Jerusalem & Maccabi Tel Aviv: FAAACK. 2 of the most racist, zionist, nationalistic Israeli teams. These 2 teams are the only 2 that don't have any "arab" players on the team. Our boys may not want to go to Israel even if they have the moxie to do so.
                    The fans of these two teams make nationalist Italians and English Hooligans look like church going choir boys (before priest molestation).
                    Last edited by puddha; 07-14-2017, 02:08 PM.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

they might not travel to isreal but still have to play them in greece, however national team and clubs is different if they are forced they might have to go.Is not thier option, i remmber alireza did not play both games, but they might play the leg in greece, lets see what happens, iran cant condem them if they play them in greece. Iranian players had isreali team mates before remmber ando had isreali team mates and was not a big deal

Comment

I seriously hope both DO play , at least in Greece.
                        Time to put this silly nonsense away for good. We're only hurting ourselves by making us look like complete idiots and mindless zealots in front of the whole world.
                        That too not for something that was done to IRAN! For some distant squabble between two different ppl, whose primary reason is not even religious
                        ENOUGH!

Comment

Masoud Shojaei to pull off a Mohammed Salah in Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Masoud Shojaei to pull off a Mohammed Salah in Israel.
                            True. Pretty sure he missed the games against some Israeli team, whilst he was playing for Basel.

Let's not make a big deal out of it.

Comment

"Topic of principle for Panionios respect for Iranian desire

Although the rematch with Gorica in Slovenia has a priority, Panionios also thinks about the issue of possible involvement of the two Iranians in the games with Maccabi.

Panionios walks into the final line of his preparation for the rematch on Thursday against Goritsa and he does not want to enter into other thoughts.

Firstly, because the qualification, despite the 2-0 of the match in Nea Smyrna, has not been secured and secondly because otherwise the players of the Historic are threatened with disorientation.

In any case, however, Panionios has to deal with the issue that has arisen with the involvement of the two Iranians in the possible duel with Maccabi Tel Aviv and moves in that direction.

But it is clear, and this message goes from the Square, that any desire by Hatzisafi and Masood will be fully respected by the administration. Pressure, then, will not be for any reason.

Sunday's training was carried out without any problems and with Michalis Grigoriou counting all his players for the match of Slovenia."

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...n.4768704.html

Comment

I don't think they should go to Israel. Firstly because it's Israel , secondly because it would cause too much controversy and issues. But they must play in the home leg . I remember what salah did to those motherfuckers in israel and how much controversy it caused.

Comment

Working...
                                X