This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehsan Haji Safi @ Panionios FC | 2017/2018

Well Haji Safi's transfer looks to be pretty much official so I thought it's time to make the thread for the new season. Let's hope they have a smashing season leading up to World Cup 2018!

"Training with the Iranians on Panionios

With the participation of Hatzi Safi and Masoud the training of Panionios was held on Saturday in Nea Smyrni.

The two Iranian players followed an individual running schedule and met with their new technician, Michalis Grigoriou, who explained to them in detail what he wanted from them and the program they would have to follow in the next few days so that they could be fully integrated with the other teammates their. The program of the day included relaxed coaching for "blue-capped" because of the high heat prevailing in the capital."

http://www.sporfm.gr/permalink/39054...#axzz4lccZa69q
    Last edited by aenima_8; 07-01-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Kian, dadash please correct his name in thread opener to Haj ..!
      Yaroo ke hanooz be macceh narafteh & im certain his name will likely be butchered a plenty in the ensuing articles posted by agha aenima8

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Kian, dadash please correct his name in thread opener to Haj ..!
        Yaroo ke hanooz be macceh narafteh & im certain his name will likely be butchered a plenty in the ensuing articles posted by agha aenima8
        We should do a drinking game...take a shot every time an article f*cks his name up! We'll all be dead 2 games into the season [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but someone posted an article months ago where Hajsafi said his actual name is Haji-Safi / but the whole media went with Hajsafi so he basically accepted it, hence why his insta page also says hajsafi
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Hatzi Safi following the footsteps of the Ansarifant. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              Correct me if I am wrong but someone posted an article months ago where Hajsafi said his actual name is Haji-Safi / but the whole media went with Hajsafi so he basically accepted it, hence why his insta page also says hajsafi
              I guess he known people know him as Hajsafi.

Read the text in his wikipedia page:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehsan_Hajsafi

Comment

this is his second stance in europe. I think he will do amazing!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Yeah I also thought he stated in an interview that his name was actually Haji Safi, but if any of the admins want, you guys can change the thread title because I don't think it let's me do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                    hum..! interesting
                    didnt know that..!
                    lets leave the post alone then, since that is indeed his correct last name..!!

Comment

nice move, Greece would be a fantastic stepping stone for alot of our players!
                      My experience with Greek people is really positive, they have a lot of respect for us and a lot of them knows our history pretty well!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

So happy Ehsan made the move, I am confident he will perform well there
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          nice move, Greece would be a fantastic stepping stone for alot of our players!
                          My experience with Greek people is really positive, they have a lot of respect for us and a lot of them knows our history pretty well!
                          That's absolutely true! I also know a few Iranian people in my line of work, and they are all amazing guys!

We can't wait to see Masoud and Ehsan in action. There is a friendly match today of Panionios against Olympiakos, but i can't expect them to play, since they arrived just yesterday.

Raphael, the Panionios fan from Greece

Comment

Some more pics of the boys training after joining the team:

Comment

He keeps talking to Masoud and Masoud reacts like a bored dad

PSYCHOPATH
                              https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                              X