Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masoud should stay with Panionios, he is really liked there, and he is performing well
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Masoud should stay with Panionios, he is really liked there, and he is performing well
      I wouldn't be surprised if he started coaching there, and taking his UEFA License. I swear, he would make me more proud than anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        AEK are after Masoud for winter transfer window, would be a great move at this age:

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1467594...B2%D8%B1%DA%AF
        I asked my Greek friend who is also AEK fan, he's also doubting because of his age. Let's just hope he will become an important part of the club

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I mean idk. They are marginally better than panionios , and currently masoud is the captain and star player. Also Panionios seem like a real family and im sure masoud will want to bring more iranian players there. I doubt he will go.
          They play in Europa league if i am not wrong, plus traditionally beside Olympia and Panathina, they are the 3rd biggest team in the country.

Comment

Masoud's post-match interview after facing Olympiacos. He talks about Panionios, Team Melli, and Greece in general:

"Massoud at Sport24.gr: "Everyone saw it"

Iranian midfielder, Soyja Masoud, spoke to Sport24.gr for the match with Olympiakos, the effort of "blue-capped" to overcome their last year's stunning course and the possibility of returning to their national team.

Panionios was defeated by Olympiakos (3-4) in Nea Smyrni for the 7th game of the Super League, in a game exciting for its evolution and from which the "blue-and-white" fans have complained about the aggression of Angelos Evangelos

The 33-year-old Iranian midfielder, Soyoji Masud, spoke after the end of the match at the New Smyrna Stadium, arguing that the result was unfair to his team and commented on the match. At the same time, he argued that the "blue-and-white" players will try to overcome their last year's extraordinary course and leave his return window "open" to the Asian country national team (he is out of his mind to fight Panionios's rematch with the Israeli team, Maccabi Tel Aviv for the Europa League qualifiers and a storm of reactions in his home country, as this is basically ... forbidden)

- Just finished the match. How do you feel about the result?
            "I think we did not deserve it, the minimum we deserved was the draw, we started the match very well, after the first goal we played badly, we lost our minds and we could not control the game, we accepted three goals but the whole second half belonged "I do not want to say anything about the referees, but I think that everything was obvious, they all saw it"

- At 3-3, did you believe that Panionios could leave the pitch from the stadium?
            "Yes, why not? We have a good team and we deserved it, we did not have something to lose, so we started to attack, I insisted, we did not deserve to lose.

- You said you do not want to talk about the referees, but there's a lot of talk about the decisions ...
            "Ok, I do not want to talk about the referees, maybe ... the one who knows about the referees talking about them."

- The championship does not stop here. What are you waiting for?
            "Asteras is a very good team, but we also fight for our lives, we have to get back to the rankings and get back to the top-3, we will fight to win, we have a difficult opponent, but we have to fight to defeat and cover the lost ground from these two lost matches (Lamia and Olympiakos) ".

- How likely is the team to repeat last season?
            "It is possible, we want a better place than last season, and we deserve it and I think we can get it, better position than last year."

- National Iran will be on Russian stadiums for the final round of World Cup 2018. You?
            "I do not want to say much, I was proud of the first time I wore the shirt of the national team, it was my dream of a toddler, every time I wear it, I am proud, it gives me a great motivation, I have the incentive to come back I play for my fans and my country. I want to go back after this four-game break ... "

- So you have the hope that you can be in Russia the next summer?
            "Of course, I have"

- You are the most crafty player of Panionios and one of the best qualifiers of the championship. You have played in Spain too. How do you see the level of the Greek Championship?
            "It may be lacking in quality, but I really like being in the Super League, it was a great opportunity to come back to Europe, I do not know how much I will stay here, I just try to enjoy it as long as I stay here.

- You are, Ansarifard and Hatzisafi. Beyond your professionalism, you have also proven good characters. You have "stuck" in the temperament of the Greeks, but also of your teams. How do you explain it?

"Thank you, the Iranians are good people, and we are trying to get together with good people, we want to show that the Iranians are good people.""

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...n.4891910.html

"Massoud: "Proud when I play in my National Team"

The average of Panionios stressed that he wants to return to his country's representative band

Ready to return to the Iranian National Team and "hungry" to help it distinguish itself in the World Cup of Russia, Massoud showed through what he said in NOVA's camera. "We feel proud when we wear the jersey of the Iranian National Team. Personally every time I wear the shirt of Ethniki I try for the best I can. I'm about to die for the National. It is the most important thing that can happen to you in your football career, to play with the National Team and to be in the World Cup. There was an incident with me and some other people, but not something serious. I'm here and I'm waiting, I'm ready, I'm trying to train well and do the best to get back to the National. For now I just wait and if they call me I will give my best. You can never have guarantees in football, in the team, in the eleventh. Much happens, such as injuries, problems, sometimes the coach may not count on you. I never think about going to the World Cup or not. I do not want to think of that. I continue my daily routine and if I finally go to the World Cup I will feel pride and joy because it will be a huge opportunity that comes to the end of my career. If they decide, the coach and the staff, that they do not want me is something to respect. Life does not end and I must fight again for a better tomorrow. " I do not want to think of that. I continue my daily routine and if I finally go to the World Cup I will feel proud and joy because it will be an enormous opportunity to come to an end of my career. If they decide, the coach and the staff, that they do not want me is something to respect. Life does not end and I must fight again for a better tomorrow. " I do not want to think of that. I continue my daily routine and if I finally go to the World Cup I will feel proud and joy because it will be an enormous opportunity to come to an end of my career. If they decide, the coach and the staff, that they do not want me is something to respect. Life does not end and I must fight again for a better tomorrow. "

For tonight's match with Olympiacos, he said that "as you said, we know that the fight with Olympiacos will be difficult. A great team with very good players. Anyway, we are a big team, we are Panionios, we have a good team for 2-3 years. We fight to have a good place in the scoring, so we'll see what happens in the race. We will try for the best, we are at a good level, we do well in training and we are ready for the race. They have good players, but I can not name them. But we are not standing there, we do not think who they are. We will do the best we do so far, but last year. It is definitely one of the most difficult games of the year. But everyone knows that we are a tough and aggressive team. We can watch a nice fight on Saturday. "

Among other things he mentioned his life in Greece. "I think we have a lot of common in culture with the Greek people. That is why things are easier for us if we compare it with other countries. The Greeks look like Iranians, not physiognomes. We have a long history as folks both. That is why I believe that it is easier for us here in Greece. We enjoy it and we are happy here in Athens. I hope next year there will be more Iranians. "

For Anasriffard he said that "Karim is a killer. A "killer" inside the court. A very good aggressor and I feel very nice when I play with him. I hope he will soon return to action with Olympiacos, to be in the mood, to continue playing again. I hope to see him again on the pitch because he is a very good player and I think he deserves much more. It's a little odd to be rivals. Last year I did not play in round II because of punishment. This may be the first time we find our opponents and it is a bit weird. I wish him the best, but I think it's an interesting challenge between me and Karim. We will see ... Karim is more than a friend. He is like my brother. When it first came to National I was there 8-9 years or less. I was older than him. He was coming from the team I established in Iran's football. He was an important player for me and I knew he was a young and good player. Karim for me was from the beginning a good player and I saw to him that he had a future ahead of him. So I tried to help him and feel comfortable with the National Team. "

Among other things, he said "I love my teammates. They helped me to sacrifice my nerves, not to be irritable. That is to try to stay calm. It was a bit difficult for me after this situation that was created and caused me great pressure. I tried to check this out, but in the end it was a bit difficult to do it. I was under pressure from everybody. From the National Team, here in Greece, from the press, from the world. I lost my mind during the races. But now I'm happy because I check the situation and I can help my team much more if I'm calm. I would like to thank my coach in Panionios, as well as Mr. Ouzounidis, but also Mr Miliewicz, who helped me a lot. He is a very good coach and a big brother for me. I also want to thank Mr. Zamanis and Mr. Dara who have been around me for 1.5 years and have helped me a lot. Like my teammates, but also the people of Panionios in general. After a long time I feel in a group as a family. After Osasuna, in no other group I did not feel like I feel now. Finally, I want to thank the Iranian people for their support when the issue was created with the National Team. I do not know how to thank them, because the support was not just in words ... I was in a difficult situation and they helped me very much with their attitude. " After Osasuna, in no other group I did not feel like I feel now. Finally, I want to thank the Iranian people for their support when the issue was created with the National Team. I do not know how to thank them, because the support was not just in words ... I was in a difficult situation and they helped me very much with their attitude. " After Osasuna, in no other group I did not feel like I feel now. Finally, I want to thank the Iranian people for their support when the issue was created with the National Team. I do not know how to thank them, because the support was not just in words ... I was in a difficult situation and they helped me very much with their attitude. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...niki-moy-omada

Video of Interview: http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...ellines-video/ [English]

Comment

Masoud opens the score for panionios against asteras. Ehsan is also playing.

Comment

FT 1-0 win away from home for Iranonios. Both ehsan and masoud played the full 90.

Comment

Masoud goal

http://static2.90tv.ir/1e4aa2d7/Goal...ei_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Barcelona right there

Comment

Askhaare ke che ghadr Masoud raa dost daraan, hameye hamteamiaash omadan ta be Masoud gol raa jashn begiran
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is loved because not only he is a true professional but also a very passionate humble human being. I can totally see that in his face and the interviews from him for the last ten years or so. He is grown to be a very mature man and a footballer. I am very proud of him for his comeback after that nasty injury few years back and prove to be one of the only few Iranian footballers who adapted themselves in Europe and had a solid career overall. Good luck to him and I truly hope to see him back in Team Melli.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Great passing play and a nice calm finish from Masoud
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hopefully we see him back with the national team once again.

Comment

Great job by Masoud, and a nice goal too!

Congratulations to Panionios on the win

Comment

Shojaei for TM. NOW

Comment

Working...
                                X