Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The title should be updated
    Can we just wait a few more days until the u23 qualifiers are over? have some patience man..

Comment

Is reza officially a rostov player yet?
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

rostov vs Akhmat Grozny today at 11 . Links available on youtube. Hopefully Saeid gets a start so we see him and milad on the pitch at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Can we just wait a few more days until the u23 qualifiers are over? have some patience man..
          To me it should be the contrary. We dont have any reliable proof he is officially a rostov player except some iranian sources and a selfie with berdyev nobody knows when it was taken.

Comment

To me it should be the contrary. We dont have any reliable proof he is officially a rostov player except some iranian sources and a selfie with berdyev nobody knows when it was taken.
            He literally said last week in an interview he has signed a contract with Rostov VIDEO interview also.

Comment

Saeid is on the bench.
              https://twitter.com/rostovfc/status/889149094811361281

Comment

Omidvaram Rostov chandta baazi poshte sare ham bebaze ta morabbi vadaar beshe tarkibe aslie team ra avaz kone va Said raa baazi bede.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

the trasnfer window is still open. If there is any offers from belgium,dutch,greek leagues (top 5 teams) for Saeid, he should take them. He needs to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Omidvaram Rostov chandta baazi poshte sare ham bebaze ta morabbi vadaar beshe tarkibe aslie team ra avaz kone va Said raa baazi bede.
                    It is funny i wish the same for rubin, with hopefully berdie getting sacked before the end of august

Comment

Those mf aren't giving Steve play time, thanks Azmoun. If it weren't for you, he probably be playing for Granada or some other decent La Liga team.

Comment

It is funny i wish the same for rubin, with hopefully berdie getting sacked before the end of august
                        Azmoun would follow Berdyev to the Turkmen Premier League

Comment

Does it matter if Berdyev gets sacked? Poor inconsistent Sardar will be coming off the bench in the 60th minute for half the season anyway. He'll only start away at Zenit, CSKA, Spartak, etc.

Berdyev knows Sardar doesn't need to start against the weaklings of the league. Sardar will get 20 minutes against these teams to really pad out his stats! Berdyev helping this kid shine! Giving him maximum opportunities like he has the last few seasons.

It's sad that we are blaming Sardar's "inconsistencies" on him not starting in RPL, and not transferring to a quality team like Lazio.

Believe me, Sardar would be a lot more consistent with a competent coach and team in a non-park-the-bus league. If Sardar were in a team like Sporting, Benfica, Porto, Lazio, Roma, etc. he wouldn't be inconsistent. He'd consistently be fed the ball and score.

You can't score when you play 30 minutes a game for half the season, and the games you do start, you get 1 or 2 opportunities against a team with 10 men in the box. Good luck to this kid, his Euro career will dwindle and fizzle out, but hey, at least he'll shine against Korea and Qatar and once every four years in the world cup.

Another wasted player like Karimi. Anyone who doesn't see his future is in denial. He will never be a world-class player. He has the potential, but he doesn't have the mentality.

Comment

Steve must be sad seeing Milad play and he has to warm the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              I don't see him breaking into the starting line up in Rostov Midfiled easily nor anytime too soon ..!?
                              I think he is better off looking elsewhere in the league or Europe or ask for another loan move of sorts ..!

Comment

So we got Saed warming the bench, and Shekari with a 5 year contract who possibly will be warming the bench. Sounds like the Russians got the best of some of our young and upcoming stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X