No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi & Reza Shekari @ Fk Rostov 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again Saeid is only on the bench against Zenit today. Let's see if he gets some minutes....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Again Saeid is only on the bench against Zenit today. Let's see if he gets some minutes....

at this point I highly doubt it. If you look at his performances for rostov last season, he had some very good ones off the bench, and even some starting. In particular against anderlecht, and cameos against bayern and psv. Its very strange he isnt getting a look in. I really think he needs to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        at this point I highly doubt it. If you look at his performances for rostov last season, he had some very good ones off the bench, and even some starting. In particular against anderlecht, and cameos against bayern and psv. Its very strange he isnt getting a look in. I really think he needs to leave.
        I agree I was extremely impressed from what I saw from Saeid in those games. Did he really make so much "offt" from back than?

Comment

As expected no minutes for Saeid. Rostov managed to hold the first ranked team Zenit to a goalless draw.

Comment

Saeid has not played a single minute in the RPL so far. The new Uzbek player started the game.

Closest players to drop from TM as of now if their situation doesn't improve: Ali Karimi, Saeid Ezatolahi, Ashkan Dejagah. Those behind them as replacement based on the current squad could be Kamyabinia, Omid Ebrahimi, Shojaei.

Comment

He needs to be loaned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

its obvious Rostov coach simply doesnt rate him..!!
                he used to get some minutes there while papa Birdiyev had some influence on selection and the club may have taken exception to his demand for loan out 4 more playing minutes last season, now that he is option-less on that front punishing him for it ..?

i suggested he needs to look for another loan move and sensed this was gonna be a long season on the bench for him after watching Rostov's first game of this season ..!
                maybe his agent can yet pull something off for him in few days left in transfer season ..? but the dude seems a useless clown, as he failed miserably to earn him a decent move elswhere in Europe when Saeid was a free agent and on top of his game in TM and the Club..!!

Comment

May Zobahan burn to hell

Comment

He might sit it out until winter and then find a club to gain a first team spot, like Haghighi did 4 years ago.

Comment

Is his agent on summer vacations currently?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        May Zobahan burn to hell
                        What happened?

Comment

what is the deal with this poor kid ? Any update ? All I can say is that he was with sardar in Kazan earlier this week. Is the biggest talent in iranian football really not going to play for a team ever again ? Zob ahan should be relegated for what they are doing.

Comment

What the hell is his agent, his advisors, the coaching and even himself doing?
                            He has already shown he can play at this level - why are they freezing him out like this?

*referring to Ezatollahi.
                            Last edited by Nokhodi; 08-28-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              What the hell is his agent, his advisors, the coaching and even himself doing?

He has already shown he can play at this level - why are they freezing him out like this?
                              nothing wrong lol. They got him to a respectable club in russia, and he had trials with basel and leicester last year. Zob wont let him leave, but also refuse to play or train him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                nothing wrong lol. They got him to a respectable club in russia, and he had trials with basel and leicester last year. Zob wont let him leave, but also refuse to play or train him.
                                Thank you but I was referring to Ezatollahi.

Comment

Working...
                                X