• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This looks more like a boxing fight picture

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I wish Khaled Shafiei only the best at FC Seoul!

Comment

Gwangju FC 3:2 FC Seoul:

*Khalid made his league debut and was subbed in at the half.

Comment

hopefully first of many IPL players going to J or K league in place of Qatar
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

I would kill to see a J league team pick up an Iranian player! J teams have been pretty ambitious recently though, a team called Vissel Kobe just signed Lukas Podolski!
              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                I would kill to see a J league team pick up an Iranian player! J teams have been pretty ambitious recently though, a team called Vissel Kobe just signed Lukas Podolski!
                Their issue is they don't pay well unless you're one of their elite internationals.
                Plus they have little respect for Asian football.
                Generally they only like importing Brazilians.

Comment

Yes, they can't afford to pay the wages that Chinese teams can, there's less money in the J league compared to the 90's, so they have to be selective with who they give the big bucks.
                  When it comes to players, the reason why players from the Middle East don't transfer to Japan is just because it's easier for J teams to sign Koreans and Australians from a geographic and marketing perspective. Plus, with the Southeast Asian level of football going up, it's more likely they will sign those guys (Thai players exist in the J league, for example). Also, it's always a safer bet to pick Brazilian and Eastern European players not only for marketing but because historically they're more proven. There's just not much logical basis to go out of the way to sign players in the further Asian nations. And of course, the J league from 2000's has been a league whose big teams mostly are made up of Japanese players, not relying on foreigners like Chinese teams, reducing the chances of less proven prospects being chosen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                    Ariajasuru Hasegawa?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Ariajasuru Hasegawa?
                      He's half Iranian but he grew up in Japan, so he's culturally Japanese. And he doesn't really speak Farsi so he barely has any ties to his Iranian heritage. Of course, due to his Iranian blood you can count him as an Iranian but he probably considers himself 100% Japanese at heart.

Also, he's already 28 and never been capped by Japan nor Iran so I doubt he will ever make an international appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        This looks more like a boxing fight picture

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                        Koreans like to hype things up
                        sigpic

Comment

Video of Khaled introducing himself to K-League fans. The video is old but not sure if it was shared:

http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=19910

Comment

Highlights of his first game: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...03458553057281

He played pretty well and had good scoring opportunities despite being a centerback.

I can see him being included in Carlos Querioz's next TM list.

Comment

Does the number 4 also carry a negative connotation in South Korea?

Comment

They allowed two goals in second half when he was subbed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X