Khaled Shafiei @ FC Seoul 2017/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khaled Shafiei @ FC Seoul 2017/2018

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1423957...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

The first Iranian ever in the K league.

awesome!

I rather see Iranians in K-League and J-league then Qatar or Kuwait.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Wasn't this supposed to be "bazargarmi for sure"?

Comment

Even Koreans bash their K-League players because they perform weak in the national team.

So in that sense it doesn't make much difference if it's QSL or Korea.

Good luck to this guy nonetheless. Never knew of him.

Comment

Comment

As far as I remember fc Seol was a pretty good team.

K league is much more professional for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Khaled Shafei @ FC SEOUL 2017/2018

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Even Koreans bash their K-League players because they perform weak in the national team.

The difference between top Asian leagues is way too small especially in quality, so except the fact that he's going to be in Fifa there isn't anything to celebrate for

Although it's an interesting move in the sense that we'll see if he can adapt to their culture. He's a solid defender who's having his best seasons lately, his playstyle is quite similar to PAG. I thought he deserved a call up this 16-17 season in camps at least, but in general I don't think he'll ever regularly make TM considering he wasn't invited even with his great performances this season

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                The difference between top Asian leagues is way too small especially in quality, so except the fact that he's going to be in Fifa there isn't anything to celebrate for

Although it's an interesting move in the sense that we'll see if he can adapt to their culture. He's a solid defender who's having his best seasons lately, his playstyle is quite similar to PAG, I thought he deserved a call up this 16-17 season in camps at least, but in general I don't think he'll ever regularly make TM considering he wasn't invited even with his great performances this season
                Well, I agree and disagree.
                Agree with; «The difference between top Asian leagues is way too small especially in quality." Yes in quality of the players. But remember they are way ahead of us when it comes to coaches, facility and way more professional. That is important to get out the potential in a player. A player will have way easier road to professional life then in Teraktor

Comment

I don't know anything about the Korean league, but I hope he has a successful season, he has our support. I am happier to see him go to Korea than a BS Qatar or UAE team.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Khaled Shafei @ FC SEOUL 2017/2018

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

But this team were runners up in AFC Champions League in 2013, reigning K-League and domestic cup champions.

So it's not exactly Europe, but it's definitely better than some QSL team.

Comment

Finally! I always wanted to see Iranians go to J-League and K-League. They can learn a lot actually changing scenery from IPL to anything else as long as its not Qatar/Bahrain/UAE. Even Saudi League would be an experience but we all know saudi will never buy an iranian player and an iranian player will never play in Saudi.

Comment

Is he any good?

Comment

This team won the league last year apparently

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Is he any good?
                            Underrated player if you ask me. He is solid. Not bad or super good.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Finally! I always wanted to see Iranians go to J-League and K-League. They can learn a lot actually changing scenery from IPL to anything else as long as its not Qatar/Bahrain/UAE. Even Saudi League would be an experience but we all know saudi will never buy an iranian player and an iranian player will never play in Saudi.
                              Hope he plays well and paves the way for more Iranians coming to K-league and J-league. Much more professional, good facilities, competitive in Asia, and gives our players another option besides Saudi and Qatar's domestic leagues.
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Working...
                              X