Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why iranian coaches do not want to work thier way up the coaching ladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why iranian coaches do not want to work thier way up the coaching ladder?

This is a forum , on why Iranian coaches do not want to climb the coaching ladder, like when a professional player retire most of the time, he is given a u-17,u-21 to gain experience then slowly slowly given the top job, why Iranian coaches dont follow that style except kia and hashemian .nekounam said he is not excited to coach the u-19, you need experience to become TM coach or assistant, just because you were a good player does not make you a good coach. Ali Daei another one, just 2-3 year after retirement get the Iran head coach job. while in Europe coaches either start from youth teams like CQ or from very small team and work their way up and eventually become national team coaches. do you think Iranian coaches dont want to climb the ladder because the youth system in Iran is weak and corrupt or they are just lazy and want to climb up fast. I am also surprised, nekounam played many years in Spain why he dint go and coach like a u-17,u-19 osasuna team? this is a big problem in Iranian coaching system we have to many old dinosaur who their football knowledge is old and out dated. feel free to give your comment

because theres no professionalism.. only corruption in iran
    people with big names take shortcuts

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      just because you were a good player does not make you a good player.
      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        because theres no professionalism.. only corruption in iran
        people with big names take shortcuts
        aaamen...!
        why work hard and take things step by step and logically when you can attain top coaching positions and pay via good ol iranian partibazi ..! ?? especially in this ultra corrupt dolat and society..!

Comment

I wonder how many coaches in Iran have the AFC's equivalent of UEFA B Licence or higher...

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            I wonder how many coaches in Iran have the AFC's equivalent of UEFA B Licence or higher...
            i promise you not many, how many have A?

Comment

After the AKhunds took over running a 3,000 year civilization, it showed that anyone can run anything in Iran!! hence why we have a lot of inbreds running the country !

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i promise you not many, how many have A?
                I have a UEFA B Licence and I'm only coaching in pro-youth academies. I don't understand how they can coach a team in the top division with no coaching licences.

Comment

I have a UEFA B Licence and I'm only coaching in pro-youth academies. I don't understand how they can coach a team in the top division with no coaching licences.

same here....
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    same here....
                    And how demoralising does it feel tht you've done all that work and spent all that money yet there are unqualified coaches out there working at the highest level in some countries.

Comment

Party bazi & connections > skill & experience
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think some coaches do, but unfortunately the system is not in line with moving up the ladder. If any of you have worked in a toxic work environment you would know. When favoritism, inequality and behind the door things happen it forces the good people to take three routes 1)Get phased out and quit 2) Be the bitch and never get any place 3) Conform to the system and become a madarghahveh to succeed in an a**hole environment.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

And how demoralising does it feel tht you've done all that work and spent all that money yet there are unqualified coaches out there working at the highest level in some countries.
                          football is the most beautiful sport and hobby and entertainment, but the most dirty behind and outside field..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Working...
                          X