No announcement yet.

Something to emulate, or look into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is we dont have a culture to develop youth.

Most IPL coaches recycle old names when they move teams every year and want short term results.

Look at the bundesliga they have 2-3 per starting eleven usually under 23 as fixed starters.

Money limits us especially with IR in charge.

Comment

So essentially they are scheduling a bunch of friendlies. I remember the US was tossing this idea around shortly after the 1990 World Cup and wanted to buy a 2nd division Italian club and do the same by replacing all the players with US players. Italy rejected the idea, presumably due to the limit on foreigners for each team.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think most people find it odd how countries such as China invest billions in developing a sport that doesn't even have a foothold in the country!

At the same time they fail to deliver proper houses, basic life needs such as clean water and a fair work (both safety as financially) environment!

It is absurd and a waste of money!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Another thing China is doing right is they have set a rule for clubs who buy foreign players, whatever the amount of the transfer, there must be an equal amount they must invest in an UNDER-AGE program.
          And forcing the clubs to have at least 2-3 U23 players in any official match means great development program.

I think at least this we can emulate in Iran.
          Not only it helps develop talent, but also forces the idiotic clubs to rethink their buying strategy with their usual stupid, useless hires of sub-par foreigners who are either injured or dont play or are so horrible that are let go mid-season. Many of whom dont get paid and eventually win suits against our football.

In fact I hope IFF sets a law whichever f**king club hires a foreign player and doesnt use him in 70% of its games, it would lose certain number of points
          This way we can slowly gain control away from middle-men and dealers who bring in dozens of crappy foreigners

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Another thing China is doing right is they have set a rule for clubs who buy foreign players, whatever the amount of the transfer, there must be an equal amount they must invest in an UNDER-AGE program.
            And forcing the clubs to have at least 2-3 U23 players in any official match means great development program.

I think at least this we can emulate in Iran.
            Not only it helps develop talent, but also forces the idiotic clubs to rethink their buying strategy with their usual stupid, useless hires of sub-par foreigners who are either injured or dont play or are so horrible that are let go mid-season. Many of whom dont get paid and eventually win suits against our football.

In fact I hope IFF sets a law whichever f**king club hires a foreign player and doesnt use him in 70% of its games, it would lose certain number of points
            This way we can slowly gain control away from middle-men and dealers who bring in dozens of crappy foreigners
            Agreed. Its a good policy.
            They finally put in some presidential requirements in for foreign players ( have to have international caps in non European or non-South American, all must have played in the top league of their country...) but we still need more control. Way too much money wasted in Iran's football.

We also have rules that no one follows. For example the PGPL since 2001 has had a rule that teams without their own stadium and training facilities will not be allowed to compete... how many teams actually followed that?

Comment

Working...
            X