X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confederation Cup 2017

Hi All,

Russia vs Portugal in about an hour and considering we are playing a friendly against Russia very soon, and Russia quite soon, thought it might be nice to check them out.

Anyone know any live links/streams to watch the match? I tried looking everywhere but no luck

Thanks in advance!!
    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

If you live in Sweden then SVTplay streams it for free on hd quality on website http://svtplay.se

I saw their game against New Zeeland, they didnt really impress, seeing how New Zeeland was the team impressing everyone with a solid preformence. But Sardars team mates play good, those guys can surely develop in to good russian players.

Comment

Thanks bro. I can't read Swedish, can you give me the direct link to the page where I just need to press play?
      In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
        Thanks bro. I can't read Swedish, can you give me the direct link to the page where I just need to press play?
        I don't read swedish either but just a quick scroll down and you'll see the logo

https://www.svtplay.se/video/1390709...sland-portugal

Comment

You DA man! Merci aziz

Comment

Russia are dead going forward. There is a chronic lack of talent in their football. Their coach seems decent, and is setting them up in the most logical manner, but going forward there is nothing. Smolov is extremely overhyped as well. Only Golovin and Glushakov seem decent. They will struggle to advance from group in WC. Milad and Sardar are miles ahead of these players , maybe even saeid as well. I think in our friendly with them if we dont make any stupid errors , our midfielders keep possession better, and cycle defense to offense quicker, we can comfortably beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Russia are dead going forward. There is a chronic lack of talent in their football. Their coach seems decent, and is setting them up in the most logical manner, but going forward there is nothing. Smolov is extremely overhyped as well. Only Golovin and Glushakov seem decent. They will struggle to advance from group in WC. Milad and Sardar are miles ahead of these players , maybe even saeid as well. I think in our friendly with them if we dont make any stupid errors , our midfielders keep possession better, and cycle defense to offense quicker, we can comfortably beat them.
              This is where I cry every time we have a talent like Sardar going and plying thieir trade in Russian clubs! Correct me if Im wrong but I see the Russian league on par with second tier German, Spnaish and English sides, and this is where sports writers write about our league not producing talent that goes to top clubs..

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                This is where I cry every time we have a talent like Sardar going and plying thieir trade in Russian clubs! Correct me if Im wrong but I see the Russian league on par with second tier German, Spnaish and English sides, and this is where sports writers write about our league not producing talent that goes to top clubs..
                disagree with you there. While russian NT itself is weak, the league itself is strong because of the physicality and tactical nature, as well as having 3-4 superclubs which are decent in europe every year. Russian League is on par with Portuguese league in terms of quality of teams, but portuguese teams are strong technically, while russian teams focus on physique and defensive tactics. Just shows when the top scorer has only 15 goals. It is a very difficult league. I just wish sardar, if he really wants to stay in russia for 1-2 more seasons, would go to Spartak/CSKA/Zenit. This way he could be in a more attacking system. Also lets face it, Russian clubs are one of the few willing to give our boys a chance in the first place.

Comment

We have exactly the same thread title in the correct forum (international football forum), where you (Thread Opener) already participated and posted the exact same post!?!
                  This is called spamming!
                  WARNED!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X