Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the uniforms (Sorry if discussed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the uniforms (Sorry if discussed)

Hey guys hope all is well! I rarely get to come on this forum, but have been a part of it for a long time! My father and I had a curious discussion and I figured you guys are usually the most informed. Do you think these will be the jersey's for Iran in Russia? (sticking to Adidas I mean) If so, is there any word on how to eventually purchase or if you already can purchase these jersey's or do you think it's best to wait it out until we get closer to the World Cup next year? Thanks for your time guys!

I think the design will be changed and specified for Iran, if an official deal is signed between IFF and Adidas And also I think it will be available for purchase on a wide range of websites on the internet, the UHL shirt was widely accessible.
    Keep in mind, these shirts are just some that IFF bought themselves, and printed own numbers on it, along with IFF badge and the cheetah

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I think the design will be changed and specified for Iran, if an official deal is signed between IFF and Adidas And also I think it will be available for purchase on a wide range of websites on the internet, the UHL shirt was widely accessible.
      Keep in mind, these shirts are just some that IFF bought themselves, and printed own numbers on it, along with IFF badge and the cheetah
      Oooooooooooh okay that makes sense then. So I'll have to wait it out regardless. Hopefully they get a good deal, because I actually love my UHL jersey's. Awesome, thanks for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
        Oooooooooooh okay that makes sense then. So I'll have to wait it out regardless. Hopefully they get a good deal, because I actually love my UHL jersey's. Awesome, thanks for the information!
        Yeah, the current Adidas jersey is not available to purchase anywhere now, as I dont think its anything official haha. But hopefully Adidas will use their brain, and spread it out on the internet.

Comment

Adidas would be smart to make it official. For a football crazy country like Iran, they would make really good money sponsoring us.

Comment

There is no Adidas deal in place, hence you can't buy the jersey anywhere. The current jersey's are bought by IFF and customized in bulk.

The last update from the Adidas and IFF discussions was that IFF was still stuck with the Givova contract and Adidas won't sign a contract till that's sorted out.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Belgium had the same kind of partnership with Adidas before the European Cup, they played with really basic jerseys during the qualifications and had more designed during the Cup itself. If I'm not mistaken the jersey was unveiled like two-three months before the European Cup

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X