No announcement yet.

Queiroz to Australia after World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly as said above, CQ is in many ways is a planning freak and mastermind with an amazing vision that can reconstruct a whole footballing nation. In many ways he is not really a coach but, a visionary...an artist that when given the opportunity and resources to build from the ground up (U-14 to TM) he can create one of the most powerful team in the world by miles.
    He has failed many times because no one in their right mind would give one person that much power to reconstruct (which caused his failure in many other teams). However, due to IFF complete shitty management and Iranian love for CQ he has been given this power.
    I think he is staying until 2022 and maybe even longer...this is a one time opportunity for him and it is a one time opportunity for Iran.
    We are the canvas and King CQ is the artist lets see what he does.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Australia will not come close to paying him the $$$ he can get anywhere in the world, Australia appointed Pim VerBeek over Philippe Troussier because Pim was 30% of the Salary Philippe could get at that time (it wasnt the $2m a year that was reported, it was close to 400k per year).

Comment

I doubt CQ, who is in his 60ies will want to end his career far away from home, unless he has a special affection for Australia (and what would that be? nice beaches? Portugal has plenty).
        In an interview before WC2014 if I recall correctly he said that Iran might be his last stop before retirement. But of course who knows?
        Personally, I want CQ to stay as long as he wants to and leave whenever he wants to, as he deserves it.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Someone said his marriage with Iran is perfect and I couldn't agree more.

CQ's most important quality for our team is his social engineering skills. As Iranians, we are very quick to point fingers and write people off. Usually, if we are not pleased with someone even if there is no valid reasoning behind it, we'd still find a creative way for justifying our hate in one way or another!

With that said, only someone like CQ, with his background and resume, could shut us up, and with his personality which is pretty much taylor made for being a leader in our culture, he demanded our respect in the most alpha male sort of way and we (federation, fans, players, etc.) had no choice but to give it to him albeit he was fortunate enough that Gucci scored the late game winner against South Korea or we'd all be talking about CQ in a different tone right now.

Comment

Queiroz to Australia after World Cup?

Don't think the FFA (Australian Football Federation) could afford anywhere near the money we are paying for Queiroz.

Unless Frank Lowy (Australian Billionaire, former owner of A-league, and football fan) chips in with the costs, Queiroz will not coach Australia.

Comment

I still believe that Queiroz will bring a suprise this time at the World Cup 2018 with Iran and he will stay with us for preparing the team for Asian Cup 2019 and World Cup 2022 Qatar!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                I still believe that Queiroz will bring a suprise this time at the World Cup 2018 with Iran and he will stay with us for preparing the team for Asian Cup 2019 and World Cup 2022 Qatar!
                he will stay if the goverment deliver on its money promises and he get the camps he want and clubs not bitching about it and he get his friendlies, if you remmber for 2014 world cup we had no good friendlies and heading to asian cup 2015 we only had 2 friendlies, how is the coach suppose to prepare the team

Comment

We must keep him if we want our football to shine like it did in the 70's! He's just to valuable to let go and I can assure you. No person after CQ would want to or be able to coach our team!
                  He's the Father of our modern Iranian football

Comment

First we must build a statue of him, then he can go......to Porto or Benfica and bring Torabi, PAG, and Taremi with him
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Are we seriously going to have one of these threads before every major competition? Let the man be please. He is making historical achievements with TM. NO reason for him to leave anywhere.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                      X