• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toofaaneh Zard

Vs.
    Arteshe Sorkh

EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

NovaSports confirms Hajsafi to Panionios. Also mentions they are still attempting to possibly acquire Taremi as well. That being said, the second source which quotes Iranian sources claim otherwise:

"Logic says that June 28 Iranian will be incorporated in the preparation of Panionios, and got extra leave due to obligations to the Iran national football team. With him, barring unforeseen will be the Haji Shafi reserved for an extra (basic) solution to wingers.

By far the lineup data Panionium formed as follows: Kotnik - Vlahos, banana, Economou, TASOULA - Corby, Savvidis (Masouratze) - Masouras Massoud or Savvidis, Haji Shafi; or Saramantis - Gesil (Ntourmisai).

Sure there are still questions about Panionios roster for the new season, however, and Nick Zamanis Christos Daras daily examining various cases in order to protect itself and raised the team's roster. The weight falls on Masood and Haji Shafi, while from there and then tested several additional options for the roster as a defensive midfielder, a striker (Taremi craving) and one other center-back. "

http://www.novasports.gr/bloggers/gi...ra-me-ti-mera/

""The Taremi" I will not leave
      The side of Persepolis says the 24 year old striker is unlikely to leave

From the outset the case of Mehdi Taremi only easy was not present difficulties for Panionios. Today Iranian media reported that in response to the interest of "Panionios" for the 24 year old Four, the Persepolis which belongs officially said that the player "will not go". Thus the square seems will have to turn to other solutions."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...fygei-o-taremi
      Last edited by aenima_8; 06-24-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        NovaSports confirms Hajsafi to Panionios. Also mentions they are still attempting to possibly acquire Taremi as well. That being said, the second source which quotes Iranian sources claim otherwise:

"Logic says that June 28 Iranian will be incorporated in the preparation of Panionios, and got extra leave due to obligations to the Iran national football team. With him, barring unforeseen will be the Haji Shafi reserved for an extra (basic) solution to wingers.

By far the lineup data Panionium formed as follows: Kotnik - Vlahos, banana, Economou, TASOULA - Corby, Savvidis (Masouratze) - Masouras Massoud or Savvidis, Haji Shafi; or Saramantis - Gesil (Ntourmisai).

Sure there are still questions about Panionios roster for the new season, however, and Nick Zamanis Christos Daras daily examining various cases in order to protect itself and raised the team's roster. The weight falls on Masood and Haji Shafi, while from there and then tested several additional options for the roster as a defensive midfielder, a striker (Taremi craving) and one other center-back. "

http://www.novasports.gr/bloggers/gi...ra-me-ti-mera/

""The Taremi" I will not leave
        The side of Persepolis says the 24 year old striker is unlikely to leave

From the outset the case of Mehdi Taremi only easy was not present difficulties for Panionios. Today Iranian media reported that in response to the interest of "Panionios" for the 24 year old Four, the Persepolis which belongs officially said that the player "will not go". Thus the square seems will have to turn to other solutions."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...fygei-o-taremi
        It's official! Welcome to Iranionios Haji Shafi

Comment

Is taremi really saying he won't leave ? What a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi needs to go to Europe, as much as I will miss him at Perspolis
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Still no announcement from the club or hajsafi? I remember it took a while for there to be an announcement when he signed with FSV Frankfurt too
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Recent updates on Masoud and Ehsan. They will be unveiled on Wednesday (June 28th) according to this Greek source:

"Osan: "Substance transcription for Panionios Hatzisafis"

The following Wednesday (28/6) will be held in Athens by Masoud and Eshan Hatzisafi. Like last year, there will be two Iranian footballers this year in Panionios' roster. The first brings with him his compatriot, who will sign a contract and return to the European stadiums (formerly playing at FSV Frankfurt).

Carlos Keiros's assistant to National Irania, Oesando Da Cruz, spoke at Sport24.gr for Hatzisafi, who will wear the "blue-and-white". The Portuguese only made positive comments about his player in Iran, saying he would be a transcription of substance for the "blue-eyed".

Da Cruz said: "Hatzisafi is a complete footballer. He can play in all midfield positions, but he has the ability to fight both as a left-back and a winger.

He has very good technical training with his left leg he uses, he is tough in his game but his strongest point is another. It is excellent in static phases. It will be a transcription of substance for Panionios. "

According to Panionios, both will be in Athens next week to begin preparations with the rest of the team."

http://www.multi-news.gr/sport24-ose...io-chatzisafi/

Comment

Well the mystery has been resolved: Hatzisafis is officially Greekified
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                  X