Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please stop claiming IRAN didn't concede a single goal during 2018 Qualifiers

it's just not true
    we conceded 3 Goals in round 2!
    vs. Turkmenistan (2), Oman (1)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_F..._Round#Group_D

We/everyone are talking about the third and final round of qualifiers. So it is true that Iran did not concede a single goal.

Second roud was the qualifier to the third round.

Third round was the qualifier to the World Cup.

What is point/aim with your post?

Comment

Boro baba
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think everyone knows what they are talking about when they talk about not conceding. Admins please close.this useless thread. Thanks.

Comment

i noticed here and there that people keep saying that. i don't know whats the aim of that.
          my aim or wish is to be more realistic and stop claiming to be this and that.
          sometimes there is an over-estimation of our abilities, which is the result of not giving attention to the facts.
          and don't get me wrong, i'm love TM and know that things haven't been so good long time as they are right now. we are getting better as a team and the pure results are also good. but thats CQ's influence of a more scientific and realistic way of thinking and acting.

Comment

It is true that we didn't conceded in 8 matches in the third round.

This is what everyone has been saying

Comment

All this means nothing when or if we get mediocre results in the WC. I agree with original post plus two more games to go if you're really into soft statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
                i noticed here and there that people keep saying that. i don't know whats the aim of that.
                We haven't conceded a single goal in the World Cup 2018 Qualification Third Round, and I will repeat it again if it's necessary .

Comment

we are refering to the final round, the 2nd round is alway about finding your team and preparing your team

Comment

No need to discuss this. Bro. did you really think we are talking about the whole qualification and nobody knew that TM conceded goals in the first rounds - all the articles, interviews, CQ & players talking - until you came & told us about it...
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                    X