[VIDEO] ZENDE BAD IRAN! ►Tribute - TEAM MELLI◄ Road To Russia 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] ZENDE BAD IRAN! ►Tribute - TEAM MELLI◄ Road To Russia 2018

Wanted to upload this much earlier, but due to YouTube removing our Channel 1 and not many people really caring, all this took much more time. I have spend lots of hours to bring Persian Football TV back - but honestly I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up...

For now enjoy this tribute video of our stunning Team Melli. I could go on and write an essay about this team, but the emotions are on the peak I will let the video speak for itself:

About the editing:
    My laptop constantly shuts down for no reason, I have been pushing it to the limit for years now lol. But the passion is too high to give up, need to get myself a real computer once I am not busy anymore. btw. any suggestions are appreciated. I upgraded my editing program and have been trying hard to make my videos more professional, including using HD material. Let me know what you think!

Some might not like rap, but Yas has been the best Iranian rapper by far and his songs have inspired me and changed my life very much - hence why I choose this song (Zende Bad Iran) of him, as it is really powerful.

►Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PersianFootballTV
    ►Twitter: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian
    ►Instagram: https://instagram.com/Iran2018worldcup
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
    Wanted to upload this much earlier, but due to YouTube removing our Channel 1 and not many people really caring, all this took much more time. I have spend lots of hours to bring Persian Football TV back - but honestly I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up...
    If you care, please help here:
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...MOVED!!!/page8

Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Nariman jan, I am so sorry bro that I can't do much in this. I sent the email to them but looking at their history, they are not a very understanding company. We all know that you put a lot of work in this, but you tube unless we abuse it and open 10 different channels and upload to multiple ones that only buys some time till they get removed, will not ever be a safe platform and display for your work... so unfortunately it will not be feasible as we saw in the past. For some reason we have enemies and people who don't want us to succeed and this is not news here.

I wanted to thank you and encourage you about your amazing work that you have done, but unless we use a fair and solid platform, we will not be able to have any video presence online by relying on YT unless we use another a solid platform either our own or one that is not so easy to fool like YT. The effers don't have enough resources to cover every issue and unfortunately Iranian issues will not even get close to their top priorities. This is because of many other things and we all know it.
      Last edited by webmaster; 06-15-2017, 07:47 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Haji jan you keep saying in your posts "not many people caring", but I have sent them multiple e-mails and I am sure a lot of other people on PFDC have done the same. YouTube is just trying to save it's own ass, so when someone claims copyright they are going to do whatever it takes to take it down so YouTube themselves don't get dragged in a lawsuit, but since our cause is the other way around, and YouTube has nothing to gain from it, they simply don't care.

As webmaster said above, either we find another source for your to uploading all the media, or we just open accounts and upload videos at a faster pace that they can take down. Eventually we can over power who ever these bastards who keep tagging your videos as their own and maybe put an end to it.

Comment

Unfortunately YouTube won't really help in this regard, too big of a company and too many of events like this for us to make a difference.

Have you considered switching platforms to Vimeo or something similar?
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Nice vid bro

Do you want a laptop, or are you considering a desktop PC as well? You can build your own custom PC for a decent price, and give yourself good video cards for video editing that you won't normally get in a stock PC. If you are willing to spend around 1000, you can probably build yourself a nice PC if you spend some time online looking for the parts.

Comment

[VIDEO] Zendeh Bad Iran! | Tribute to Team Melli

That was great! Yas/Team Melli is a top combo. Liked the video.

Comment

Love your video, respect your hard work!

Thanks my friend!!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Great video man, thank you for making it and all your hard work. I only say this because you asked for our opinion, in my opinion, maybe a little bit less special effects would have been better (but that is just me, overall it was great, and I only say this because you asked ) much appreciated!
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Great video. Love that you have timed many clips to the music.

And don't let the youtube stuff get you down. What matters is that your work is appreciated!

Comment

Why was the celebration video from insinde Azadi stadium taken down? It was the best!

Comment

Just tweeted this, please RT and Like:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian

Comment

I dont want to be rude , but rap and our national team?? really?

I want tradtitional iranian music in the background.

If you want to see role model take this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKOkX0TA_g

Comment

^^why not? their are a lot of younger people who enjoy (persian) rap
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I slightly changed few things and uploaded it on facebook - check the version 2 on our facebook:
                              https://www.facebook.com/Persianfoot...8438896545843/

Thank you webmaster, pajamNL and Nokhodi for the extra kind works - appreciate it very much! + Everyone else watching the video, thanks for the support and comments!

I know our chances are not good, but I don’t want to give up here and will go through all possible options to attack these moftkhors. This is because I am not the only victim, we all are! They are making money out of Iranian videos and remove accounts/videos all they want. We just can’t sit and do nothing - this is where "gheyrat" comes to play. Let’s not let these bunch of criminals have an easy time - at least let’s give them a good fight!

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Nariman jan, I am so sorry bro that I can't do much in this.
                              Bro. you have done way more than enough!!! Time for some other people to step up...

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Haji jan you keep saying in your posts "not many people caring", but I have sent them multiple e-mails and I am sure a lot of other people on PFDC have done the same.
                              Thanks for your effort! I appreciate people like you, so let me explain my comment:
                              When I say not many people caring its relative. At best we might have 20 or 30 people really helping - while if truly more people cared we should have MUCH MUCH more. This fake company didn’t appear today, they have been doing it for a long time now and one of the main reason they still exist and keep going is because of us not doing enough to stop them.

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                              Have you considered switching platforms to Vimeo or something similar?
                              We have accounts on other platforms, but the videos won’t get much views there - hence nothing for the long run.

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              Do you want a laptop, or are you considering a desktop PC as well? You can build your own custom PC for a decent price, and give yourself good video cards for video editing that you won't normally get in a stock PC. If you are willing to spend around 1000, you can probably build yourself a nice PC if you spend some time online looking for the parts.
                              Bro. that's what I want to do. Max. 1000€ to build some good desktop PC - need to check what the best solution would be.

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                              Great video man, thank you for making it and all your hard work. I only say this because you asked for our opinion, in my opinion, maybe a little bit less special effects would have been better (but that is just me, overall it was great, and I only say this because you asked ) much appreciated!
                              Actually I agree Usually I am not a fan of random, rather unprofessional looking, effects - but this time I wanted to try out something new and exaggerated it lol. Also when you have such a slow laptop there is no fun in editing anymore - takes too much time, hence why I did avoid to change few things here and there and just wanted to finally finish the project.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Love that you have timed many clips to the music.
                              Happy you noticed it I only used HD videos from ACL and was kind of surprised how many scenes did fit to the music - especially that first part about CQ.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Why was the celebration video from insinde Azadi stadium taken down? It was the best!
                              Whole account gone for now, alle videos removed. However you can watch that celebration on facebook (iran2018worldcup)

https://www.facebook.com/iran2018wor...2080242090480/

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                              I dont want to be rude , but rap and our national team?? really?

I want tradtitional iranian music in the background.

If you want to see role model take this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKOkX0TA_g
                              Haji I feel what you are saying, but this is not some random sosool rap music about bitches & money. I already explained why I used this song, check the OP. Yas is the best and most respected Iranian rapper. He is full of class and his songs are damn powerful. Why not have different kind of tribute videos? btw. it's his birthday today, so all the best to a true legend!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                              X