[VIDEO] ZENDE BAD IRAN! ►Tribute - TEAM MELLI◄ Road To Russia 2018 - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VIDEO] ZENDE BAD IRAN! ►Tribute - TEAM MELLI◄ Road To Russia 2018

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,059 Times in 3,810 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Why was the celebration video from insinde Azadi stadium taken down? It was the best!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,348 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Just tweeted this, please RT and Like:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Follow PFDC's Twitter Account: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I dont want to be rude , but rap and our national team?? really?

I want tradtitional iranian music in the background.

If you want to see role model take this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^^why not? their are a lot of younger people who enjoy (persian) rap
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pajamNL For This Useful Post:

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,525 Times in 4,288 Posts
    I slightly changed few things and uploaded it on facebook - check the version 2 on our facebook:

Thank you webmaster, pajamNL and Nokhodi for the extra kind works - appreciate it very much! + Everyone else watching the video, thanks for the support and comments!

I know our chances are not good, but I don’t want to give up here and will go through all possible options to attack these moftkhors. This is because I am not the only victim, we all are! They are making money out of Iranian videos and remove accounts/videos all they want. We just can’t sit and do nothing - this is where "gheyrat" comes to play. Let’s not let these bunch of criminals have an easy time - at least let’s give them a good fight!

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Nariman jan, I am so sorry bro that I can't do much in this.
    Bro. you have done way more than enough!!! Time for some other people to step up...

Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    Haji jan you keep saying in your posts "not many people caring", but I have sent them multiple e-mails and I am sure a lot of other people on PFDC have done the same.
    Thanks for your effort! I appreciate people like you, so let me explain my comment:
    When I say not many people caring its relative. At best we might have 20 or 30 people really helping - while if truly more people cared we should have MUCH MUCH more. This fake company didn’t appear today, they have been doing it for a long time now and one of the main reason they still exist and keep going is because of us not doing enough to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Have you considered switching platforms to Vimeo or something similar?
    We have accounts on other platforms, but the videos won’t get much views there - hence nothing for the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    Do you want a laptop, or are you considering a desktop PC as well? You can build your own custom PC for a decent price, and give yourself good video cards for video editing that you won't normally get in a stock PC. If you are willing to spend around 1000, you can probably build yourself a nice PC if you spend some time online looking for the parts.
    Bro. that's what I want to do. Max. 1000€ to build some good desktop PC - need to check what the best solution would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Great video man, thank you for making it and all your hard work. I only say this because you asked for our opinion, in my opinion, maybe a little bit less special effects would have been better (but that is just me, overall it was great, and I only say this because you asked ) much appreciated!
    Actually I agree Usually I am not a fan of random, rather unprofessional looking, effects - but this time I wanted to try out something new and exaggerated it lol. Also when you have such a slow laptop there is no fun in editing anymore - takes too much time, hence why I did avoid to change few things here and there and just wanted to finally finish the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Love that you have timed many clips to the music.
    Happy you noticed it I only used HD videos from ACL and was kind of surprised how many scenes did fit to the music - especially that first part about CQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    Why was the celebration video from insinde Azadi stadium taken down? It was the best!
    Whole account gone for now, alle videos removed. However you can watch that celebration on facebook (iran2018worldcup)

Quote Originally Posted by PayamPersia View Post
    I dont want to be rude , but rap and our national team?? really?

I want tradtitional iranian music in the background.

If you want to see role model take this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Haji I feel what you are saying, but this is not some random sosool rap music about bitches & money. I already explained why I used this song, check the OP. Yas is the best and most respected Iranian rapper. He is full of class and his songs are damn powerful. Why not have different kind of tribute videos? btw. it's his birthday today, so all the best to a true legend!
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

PersianFootballTV Channel was removed! - thanks to a fake company (G1NMENA) claiming copyright on Iranian videos. Please help and spread the message - many accounts are getting banned because of them!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,937 Times in 7,235 Posts

[VIDEO] ZENDE BAD IRAN! ►Tribute - TEAM MELLI◄ Road To Russia 2018

Nariman dadash,

I suggest you to buy an iMac because you are talented in creating and editing video's.

All iOS devices provide excellent material for hobby and professional producers. Plus it is a piece of art for your desk setup.

You roughly pay around 1200 - 1500 euro's depending on the models for a desktop, but it's triple worth the investment because it will provide stability for years. I haven't regretted it a bit, so don't get discouraged by the high price. Just save up some more instead of buying Windows stuff which is very limited in it's life duration.

I also have the iMac 2014, MacBook Air mid 2015 and it has both a free full version of iMovie for editing and such. Also beautiful design and high resolution screen. I rarely experience it getting slow; something very common in Windows computers. Ask me anything you want about more specs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 128

You do not have permission to view the list of names.