FIFA 18 Iranian Players - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 18 Iranian Players

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    ^ what kind of invite?
    Idk he just said he had received an invite from Team Melli

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,313 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    Well, at least he can enjoy a Behrang Safari like National Team career! If he really said that about Iran, we should never forget. Never call this kid up when his Sweden hopes die out, which they will. He will be wanting an invite in 2-3 years time, and we should tell him to go play for Kurdistan Sunday league. Change his name to Sweddoust if he has such negative feelings towards being Iranian. I know many Assyrians and other ethic people who originate from Iran who consider themselves Assyrian-Iranian. This guy can screw off. Kiarash better not be calling for his callup anytime soon. We know that tends to lead to people actually being called up

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,263 Times in 2,003 Posts
    I don't believe him. At only 19 years old, with less than one full season, it would be unprecedented for a player to get called up.

My prediction is that a lot of iranian fans started contacting him because of his name rather than anyone from TM's setup making an enquiry.

Either way, forget him.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,218 Times in 2,650 Posts
    LOOOOOL Irandust getting an invite? Good one Kian jan

Its freaking Irandust FFS, not M'bappe

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Hey hey, this is just what he said in his interview, I didn't believe him or anything. Even Ghoddos didn't get an invite till recently, so I can't imagine that a guy like Irandoost would have been called up either

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Hey hey, this is just what he said in his interview, I didn't believe him or anything. Even Ghoddos didn't get an invite till recently, so I can't imagine that a guy like Irandoost would have been called up either
    I don't think he said he was invited, If I remember correctly the interviewer asked him something like "you can also play for iran" and he responded by saying he wishes to only play for Sweden

EDIT: seems you were actually right, here is the link to the original article [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by irani8perspolis; 08-29-2017 at 07:28 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    looking at his IG this guy is a real son of a b*tch

some Iranian commented under his post شنیدم هیچ تعصبی به ایران نداری، درسته؟ (translation: I hear you have no connection for iran, is this true?) and some guy named Armin Samandi who Irandust follows comments "are" and Irandust replies to him in Swedish saying "haha no comment" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

hopefully his career fizzles out and he ends up playing in the Kurdish 5th division in the near future

edit: someone also asks him where he is from and he answers Kurdistan, lets just not comment on this asshole ever again on this thread, his case is closed.
    Last edited by irani8perspolis; 08-29-2017 at 07:35 PM.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    looking at his IG this guy is a real son of a b*tch

some Iranian commented under his post شنیدم هیچ تعصبی به ایران نداری، درسته؟ (translation: I hear you have no connection for iran, is this true?) and some guy named Armin Samandi who Irandust follows comments "are" and Irandust replies to him in Swedish saying "haha no comment" [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

hopefully his career fizzles out and he ends up playing in the Kurdish 5th division in the near future

edit: someone also asks him where he is from and he answers Kurdistan, lets just not comment on this asshole ever again on this thread, his case is closed.
    Lol its not that hes an asshole or anything, its just that who the fuck cares about goddamn Daleho Irandust

Let the poor man have a decent career in Sweden for all I care... If he aint Iranian he aint Iranian. Us Iranians just shouldn't give a damn lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,840 Times in 3,436 Posts
    We should invite a black person to our team just for the sake of having a black person on our team.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorad View Post
    We should invite a black person to our team just for the sake of having a black person on our team.
    This is the most hoorad post ever lol

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.