No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to start with fifa in 2021 then wait for the ps5.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
      Haven't played on a console for quite a while.. might buy a playstation just for fifa, but isn't ps5 coming out anytime soon? should i wait for ps5 or just buy ps4? any tips anyone?
      These consoles have a 7-8 year cycle. Considering PS4 came out everywhere at the start of 2014, you should have a good 4-5 years with the current generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Added Khaled Shafiei. Finally we have a CB in Ultimate Team!
        Yes! Finally

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
          The way this shows, seems like Ezatolahi and Shafiei are not getting Ultimate Team cards...
          Saeid will-66 overall
          Azmoun 77
          Mohammadi 73

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
            Saeid will-66 overall
            Azmoun 77
            Mohammadi 73
            any news on new potential rubin signings ? Their squad will be really light if the 7-8 players mentioned are going to depart. Also, any idea why they wont sell sardar if they are in financial trouble ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              any news on new potential rubin signings ? Their squad will be really light if the 7-8 players mentioned are going to depart. Also, any idea why they wont sell sardar if they are in financial trouble ?
              Maybe Cesar Navas and Noboa. If it will be anyone, they'll be loan signings.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                Maybe Cesar Navas and Noboa. If it will be anyone, they'll be loan signings.
                Noboa would be good for service to sardar, seeing as he isnt playing at all with zenit. Cesar Navas is like 40 years old now idk how impactful that will be.

Comment

I love that Haghighi is back and is getting playing time in Europe. I respect him a lot and hope that he gains more momentum and gets a call-up again when the coaching staff thinks it's time.

..but how the hell is he a 71 lol? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him. But usually when a player is out of action for as long as him, their overall rating drops. I don't know.

I guess that's EA for ya.

Comment

mohammadi should be 75 at least, gucci should be 76 or higher , and if kaveh is a starter for a team of 70's then he should be 70 at least. Having a 56 on a team of 70's makes no sense. I guess ramins rating is pretty fair, maybe 72-73 is more realistic but he could get an upgrade anyways.

Comment

mohammadi should be 75 at least, gucci should be 76 or higher , and if kaveh is a starter for a team of 70's then he should be 70 at least. Having a 56 on a team of 70's makes no sense. I guess ramins rating is pretty fair, maybe 72-73 is more realistic but he could get an upgrade anyways.
                      Yes, but how dare they be Iranian?!

Comment

I agree, Kaveh should at least be a 68-70 and Milad should be 75. EA is ridiculous. After playing FIFA games for 20+ years I still don't know what the overall rating is based on. Is Haghighi a 71 because he's been in the game for 3-4 years? Or because of his recent form? I doubt because of his form because he just recently found a club and is playing games.

Comment

Moved Ghoddos to the list of players with Iranian nationality since he got the call-up

Comment

can't wait for Saman's card on FIFA 18

Comment

My current planned line up for FIFA 18:

----Azmoun-------Reza----
                              ------------Ghoddos----------
                              Rezaei------Jahanbakhsh
                              ------------Ezzatolahi----------
                              Milad--Shafiei--Beita--Ramin
                              ---------------Haghighi---------------

Bench: Samizadeh, Davari, Abedzadeh, Ansarifard

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                My current planned line up for FIFA 18:
                                ----Azmoun-------Reza----
                                ------------Ghoddos----------
                                Rezaei------Jahanbakhsh
                                ------------Ezzatolahi----------
                                Milad--Shafiei--Beita--Ramin
                                ---------------Haghighi---------------
                                Bench: Samizadeh, Davari, Abedzadeh, Ansarifard
                                Tbh thats not even a bad squad a pretty decent silver squad plus a gold carded Azmoun.
                                Last edited by Erfan11; 08-28-2017, 01:41 AM.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X