No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rating do yall think Ramin will get?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      69 NR Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        He will start with 64 and Random stuff until they figure out that he is actually good and their image of iranian players is wrong (again) then he'll go to 72
        sigpic

Comment

Removed Taremi and Beiranvand from the list since they will be staying with Persepolis and removed Shojaei and Haji Safi because I don't think Iranionios will be in the game unfortunately.

Comment

Changed Azmoun's club from Rostov to Rubin Kazan. :/

Hopefully I can update it to Lazio later......

Comment

if we dont have enough mids or defenders to make an 11 man squad, we could use position change cards to make our ST's into mids/ our mids into CDM which would give them 7 chem as CB(good enough tbh), and/or make the wingers into LM/RM and use them as CM's(also giving 7 chem). Important thing is we will PROBABLY be able to make all-Iranian squad with 100 chem!!

Slap some attribute cards on the boys and we got a deadly squad for weekend league

Comment

I think we gonna have a iranian squad anyway. Cant you guys renember the wc14 ad on for fifa14? Every iranian national player was also on FUT.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                  I think we gonna have a iranian squad anyway. Cant you guys renember the wc14 ad on for fifa14? Every iranian national player was also on FUT.
                  Damn your second post in 7 years.. thats how you know FIFA is a serious matter

Comment

Breh my fifa squad gonna look something like this:

Haghighi(Davari)

Milad Mo- Shafiei- Beitashour- Rezaeian

Ezzatolahi
                    ARJ Dejagah

Karim A Azmoun Gucci

Comment

But tbh I'm calling it right now they are gonna make Rezaeian either a RW or RM...

Comment

I ended up making an Iran team on FIFA 17 by substituting out all the random low level players on some Irish team and making 19 Iranian players and putting them in. Took about 3 hours to do. Fully worth it. At least I can make my own world cups in create at tournament.

I remember for the first two weeks of FIFA14 WC14 DLC Teymourian was glitched and had 99 stamina and I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          I ended up making an Iran team on FIFA 17 by substituting out all the random low level players on some Irish team and making 19 Iranian players and putting them in. Took about 3 hours to do. Fully worth it. At least I can make my own world cups in create at tournament.

I remember for the first two weeks of FIFA14 WC14 DLC Teymourian was glitched and had 99 stamina and I was thinking
                          I understand that people like doing shit like this, but I and alooot of other people can't stand offline. The possibility that we can actually play with Iranians online in FUT is hype though ;D

Comment

My dream:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              My dream:

This is great bro but honestly if EA would ever include an Iranian legend that would be Ali Daei as he broke the record.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                                This is great bro but honestly if EA would ever include an Iranian legend that would be Ali Daei as he broke the record.

Comment

Working...
                                X