FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    Personally, I'm going to sub out rezaei and shafiei when game starts. They're honestly too weak to play with seriously and aren't really known to me anyway/i don't care about them (for now anyway)
    If you don't know Rezaei, then you don't know much about Iranian soccer. Guy has played for Iran at all levels. He was the star of our U-17 WC squad.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      If you don't know Rezaei, then you don't know much about Iranian soccer. Guy has played for Iran at all levels. He was the star of our U-17 WC squad.
      I know him bro. I said /don't care about them. He hasn't done anything for TM yet and I don't wan't to use a very weak player when I could use someone else.

Comment

I know him bro. I said /don't care about them. He hasn't done anything for TM yet and I don't wan't to use a very weak player when I could use someone else.
        My bad bro. It's sad cause he should be rated a solid 71. i don't believe we have any players in the 60s ranks on TM starting 11 in real life.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Personally, I'm going to sub out rezaei and shafiei when game starts. They're honestly too weak to play with seriously and aren't really known to me anyway/i don't care about them (for now anyway)
          rezaei is in great form in belgium and his team is in second place, and he is the fixed forward. He should be at least 71, but he will get an upgrade most likely

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            My bad bro. It's sad cause he should be rated a solid 71. i don't believe we have any players in the 60s ranks on TM starting 11 in real life.
            Nah I think Ezzatolahi's rating of 66 is pretty fair. He might be a 68 at best, but not more than that. Not for now at least

Comment

Xbox One or PS4? Which one do you gamers recommend for FIFA 18?

I've been playing Xbox 360 for 10 years now. I will upgrade in a few months and some close friends have said it's time for a switch (Microsoft to Sony). What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Xbox One or PS4? Which one do you gamers recommend for FIFA 18?

I've been playing Xbox 360 for 10 years now. I will upgrade in a few months and some close friends have said it's time for a switch (Microsoft to Sony). What do you guys think?
                Buy PS4 imo as it has more Iranian players and now that Playstation has icons there isn’t much difference between PS4 and XBOX1
                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

lol wut. EA just changed Ghoddos's nationality on career mode back to Sweden and upgraded all his stats....... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    lol wut. EA just changed Ghoddos's nationality on career mode back to Sweden and upgraded all his stats....... lol
                    Is there a link to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                      Buy PS4 imo as it has more Iranian players and now that Playstation has icons there isn’t much difference between PS4 and XBOX1
                      Thanks for sharing your opinion brother

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Is there a link to this?
                        https://sofifa.com/player/231949

Comment

http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-19-leagues-vote/

guys keep voting for the Iranian league. We're way in the lead for the first time. The German Liga. 3 got in the game for FIFA 18, they won this poll this year. It's definitely a long shot but keep voting!!

Comment

Anyone on PS4 want to create a pro club to play together, it can be fun

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-19-leagues-vote/

guys keep voting for the Iranian league. We're way in the lead for the first time. The German Liga. 3 got in the game for FIFA 18, they won this poll this year. It's definitely a long shot but keep voting!!
                              It WON'T happen.... ever lol. Unless you can get idiot IR to revamp Iran's mess of a copyright infringing market.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                                It WON'T happen.... ever lol. Unless you can get idiot IR to revamp Iran's mess of a copyright infringing market.
                                I know I cant wait to see EA's reaction when they go and try to fix licensing, player and club likenesses, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X