Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good news indeed

Comment

I'm loving how we are negotiating with other countries well in advanced. Just hope these don't get cancelled. If so, we might have to deal with CQ resignation threats.

Either way, Australia is a great friendly. Hopefully, it's in Azadi as a Eid Nowruz gift to the fans.

Comment

I think playing Australia is a waste. Its way too far, its against a team that is at our level (if not a bit worse right now) and makes it hard to travel anywhere else for a 2nd friendly in the same period.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I think playing Australia is a waste. Its way too far, its against a team that is at our level (if not a bit worse right now) and makes it hard to travel anywhere else for a 2nd friendly in the same period.
          Who said we are traveling over there?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Who said we are traveling over there?
            Nothing has been finalized, but according to that article:

The Socceroos could be set to face former rivals Iran for the first time in more than 20 years, with discussions taking place aimed at staging a high-profile friendly in Australia before the 2018 World Cup.

Comment

According to iran Varzeshi, iran Russia might NOT happen as India is arranging a high profile 4 way tournament that Russia is invited to(!!?) Im serious! I read it on todays news!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                According to iran Varzeshi, iran Russia might NOT happen as India is arranging a high profile 4 way tournament that Russia is invited to(!!?) Im serious! I read it on todays news!
                Knowing can he would not announce the friendly of it was not confirm for sure

Comment

India showing the £££££ and Russians are calling
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

wait tf...why India wants to play Russia? To get Curried 20-0? Are they salty about us beating them in early stages?
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia
                      I must say that i would like to keep our underdog image for WC.

If we play Germany, Brazil, Italy etc. now we will use the opportunity to
                      surprise them in WC.

Friendlies against Armenia, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Nigeria, Egypt, Ecador and Venezuela would be
                      fine.
                      Brilliant logic!

So you would rather have the label of "underdogs" by playing crappy teams then see progression.

Comment

Why the F**k India ?

It would be a complete waist of time for Russia

I don't think so

Comment

India has an Asian Cup Qualifier match on Oct 10.
                          Also nothing about this on Indian media, seems fake.

Comment

I think Australia is a good friendly.

They have physical
                            Players, and although their current form may be worse than ours they won the AC and put up a decent fight in the last WC and against Germany today.

It's a good test.

I'll think teams like Russia and Australia are good.
                            I'd like some more against Latin American teams.

Maybe Ecuador? Columbia? Mexico ?
                            And it would be great if we could get a friendly against a team like Croatia or Poland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

why would russia play india, they need good friendlies for next year world cup.Iran is a good friendly for them

Comment

High profile would mean iran have to be in the tournament as asian number 1. k0skholaaa
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X