Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ What about Everton?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"Felice Mazzu would have surely noted the good showings of his 2 new players Rezaei, who was very good in the 1st half"

http://www.lesoir.be/103209/article/...tre-bochum-1-2

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfu...ature=youtu.be
        Highlights of the game ...
        2 different teams played for charleroi, Kaveh played very well in the first half team ...

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          ^^ What about Everton?
          True, Moshiri owns 49% of Everton. Charleroi is different in that it is managed (rather than owned) by an iranian.

BTW Everton have got some amazing signings and are being tipped to be top-4 in UK this year!

Comment

Kaveh played the 1st half in the 2-0 victory of Charleroi vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Comment

Here's a quick translation I did of an article praising him

Kaveh Rezaei, the future revelation of Charleroi?

Kaveh Rezaei, even if he didn't score, is maybe with Dodi Lukebakio the offensive player carolo that looked the most in shape against Bochum.

Considering we already knew about Dodi Lukebakio and that Nurio Fortuna had evolved in a big Portuguese team (Braga), the Iranian attacker Kaveh Rezaei was kind of the "bunny out of the hat" of Mehdi Bayat. Earning his status of best passer (most assists) in the Iranian league, and being internationally capped, he still remained a question mark: a star in his country of origin, would he be able to adapt (the man speaks very little English)? Will his sportive contribution be immediate?

Jumping to conclusions after just one preparation match against a 2nd German division team would be risky however one thing is certain: Rezaei has positively impressed us. Associated to a David Pollet to whom he was compared in terms of play style, the Iranian finally proved that he could complement him, bringing a lot of speed (something that was clearly lacking in the Pollet-Harbaoui duo last season) and technique. Clean ball controls, high "carolo" style determination, ability to create space: Rezaei only lacked a hair (basically means very little) of efficiency to achieve a perfect half.

Mehdi Bayat, at the time that we spoke about the player as a "discovery", smiled "Yes and no; it always makes me laugh that we consider him like that. Yes it's the case if we consider the European market. However it's not for nothing that the boy has 500,000 followers on social media. Rezaei is a very good football player, that's all."

Difficult not to tend towards him after this first match. We'll need to see if he's be able to confirm it in the long run in the league, and register himself along with Reza Ghoochannejhad and Dariush Yazdani, among notable Persians that passed by our league.

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...g-de-charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Kaveh Rezaei, even if he didn't score, is maybe with Dodi Lukebakio the offensive player carolo that looked the most in shape against Bochum.
                Considering we already knew about Dodi Lukebakio and that Nurio Fortuna had evolved in a big Portuguese team (Braga), the Iranian attacker Kaveh Rezaei was kind of the "bunny out of the hat" of Mehdi Bayat. Earning his status of best passer (most assists) in the Iranian league, and being internationally capped, he still remained a question mark: a star in his country of origin, would he be able to adapt (the man speaks very little English)? Will his sportive contribution be immediate?
                Jumping to conclusions after just one preparation match against a 2nd German division team would be risky however one thing is certain: Rezaei has positively impressed us. Associated to a David Pollet to whom he was compared in terms of play style, the Iranian finally proved that he could complement him, bringing a lot of speed (something that was clearly lacking in the Pollet-Harbaoui duo last season) and technique. Clean ball controls, high "carolo" style determination, ability to create space: Rezaei only lacked a hair (basically means very little) of efficiency to achieve a perfect half.
                Mehdi Bayat, at the time that we spoke about the player as a "discovery", smiled "Yes and no; it always makes me laugh that we consider him like that. Yes it's the case if we consider the European market. However it's not for nothing that the boy has 500,000 followers on social media. Rezaei is a very good football player, that's all."
                Difficult not to tend towards him after this first match. We'll need to see if he's be able to confirm it in the long run in the league, and register himself along with Reza Ghoochannejhad and Dariush Yazdani, among notable Persians that passed by our league.
                I am pretty sure with Azmoun red against Uzbek, we will see him get the call against Korea, now it will be up to him to impress if he gets any playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I am pretty sure with Azmoun red against Uzbek, we will see him get the call against Korea, now it will be up to him to impressed if he gets any playing time.
                  Yeah he's definitely the best striker after the ones already in TM, so he will probably get the call (although Im still not sure because Azmoun will still be called up in the squad as he can play against Syria 5 days later). If he plays regularly, which Im pretty sure he will and plays well for his team, it's going to be interesting to see who makes our final squads

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Thanks for the translation. Are you from Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      I'm surprised that Charleroi haven't got better iranian talents over the years, as the only big club in a quite good mid-tier european league which is managed by an iranian.

They always get the squad TM players, like Yazdani in 2000-2003, Mohammadreza Mahdavi 2000-2003. I liked both players, but neither were really that big for TM. Minavand had a very short stint too, but it was after his glory days for Sturm Graz (when he DESTROYED Beckham in the champions league, that was a great match!)

For me, Kaveh fits the same kind of bill as I can't see him at 25 jumping in front of Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi, Gucci and whichever other youngsters come up over the next 1-2 years in the peri-WC period. He will be 5th or 6th choice in general. Still a good player though, and it shows the depth we now have.

Admira Wacker in Austria had lots of iranians when they were owned by Majid Pishyar, but I don't think any of them really made a mark , and the club was never really strong during that period.
                      Lol Charleroi fans were praying that they're not having another mahdavi with Kaveh. He didn't really shine there.

The only Iranian player who was ok during his Charleroi time is Yazdani.

You also need to take into consideration that Charleroi doesn't really have a big budget to take risks to bring Iranian players. They usually go for out of contract players from France or really low fees players from Ligue 2.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
                      Last edited by dcpp; 07-08-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Yes, Mahdavi, Emamifar were nothing special in Charleroi, Yazdani was pretty decent with them after disappointing time in Leverkusen where he got close to zero playing time.

Btw, i see on Wiki, Yazdani played 18 games with Leverkusen, can't recall if he played even 1 with the first team in official match, he played quite few in friendlies, including one against Milan as i remember!!

Comment

bazie dostaaneh: Amiens- Charleoi, Kaveh gol zad

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/intl...roi/1-2527658/
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            bazie dostaaneh: Amiens- Charleoi, Kaveh gol zad

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/intl...roi/1-2527658/
                            Apparently it's a mistake and Dessoleil scored not Kaveh (From Charleroi social media).

Kaveh played 60 min

Comment

Charleroi coach on Kaveh vs. Amiens:

"The on-site attack
                              On the other hand, Mazzù is always looking for the best balance. This Friday in Amiens, it was Kaveh Rezaei who started alone in tip, he who had so far always been lined up in a 4-4-2. " He knows how to evolve in both systems. I had spoken with him before his signature and I am satisfied with what he showed today. ""
                              http://www.lesoir.be/104753/article/...-de-certitudes
                              "Kaveh Rezaei, aligned for the first time as isolated striker, worked enormously. "When he arrived, he told me that he knew how to play in a system with one or two strikers, and he showed it, and in his pressing and his desire to hunt the ball it was very interesting. Does good because he goes to look up the opposing defense and it allows to raise the block. ""
                              http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70d65d24c315ec

Comment

they are up 2-0 right now

Comment

Working...
                                X