• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    they dont have with name and number?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      they dont have with name and number?
      Their website "timed out" , otherwise i would check it for you.

BUt can't you print name & number at any shop in your area after you bought the shirt?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

"Rezaei: "I dreamed of playing in Europe"

Disembarked at Sporting a few days before the resumption of training, Kaveh Rezaei seems to have already found its marks within the carolo kernel. Presented to the press this Monday, the Iranian wants to prove that he can succeed in Europe, one year from the World in Russia."

http://www.sudinfo.be/1877549/articl...ouer-en-europe

Comment

Congratulations to Kaveh Rezaei!!

Comment

Perbet surprisingly signed for FC Brugge which is a good news for Kaveh.

Lukebakio joined Charleroi on loan from Anderlecht. Young player, he looked really promising during his first season at anderlecht, he had a disappointing spell at Toulouse last season (he couldn't play before January due to administrative reasons). He's a winger but can also play as a striker (rarely though) so I don't really know if its a bad news for Kaveh.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
            Last edited by dcpp; 07-04-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
              Perbet surprisingly signed for FC Brugge which is a good news for Kaveh.

Lukebakio joined Charleroi on loan from Anderlecht. Young player, he looked really promising during his first season at anderlecht, he had a disappointing spell at Toulouse last season (he couldn't play before January due to administrative reasons). He's a winger but can also play as a striker (rarely though) so I don't really know if its a bad news for Kaveh.

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
              nice ..!! but still a lot of time remaining in the summer transfer season, let hope they dont bring a more formidable attacker in the meantime..!!
              off course if he trains well and show his quality in training and good chemistry with teammates meantime, that may convince charloi mgmt to not add to offensive dept as much and focus on other areas..!
              real happy for kaveh..! loong awaited and well deserved EU move..!
              i thought he will get snatched up much earlier when performing quiet well for Omid TM..! guess better late than never..!!

Comment

Manager Felice Mazzu: "For now it's very positive. He has a very good mentality and seems to have this ability to go for the near/first post. He can play with both feet. So the first impressions are good."

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...fb8NGV.twitter

For his first interview he made the effort of saying "Hello how are you" (in French), he is also going to learn both English and French.

I can't translate his actual interview because this stupid Belgian website requires to pay to be subscribed so we can read the rest of their damn article

Comment

It amazes me that they don't learn minimal english while they are in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Manager Felice Mazzu: "For now it's very positive. He has a very good mentality and seems to have this ability to go for the near/first post. He can play with both feet. So the first impressions are good."

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...fb8NGV.twitter

For his first interview he made the effort of saying "Hello how are you" (in French), he is also going to learn both English and French.

I can't translate his actual interview because this stupid Belgian website requires to pay to be subscribed so we can read the rest of their damn article

LOL @ the way Kaveh is holding his privates and that #17 player is pushing him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It amazes me that they don't learn minimal english while they are in Iran.
                      Given the state of how most players end up becoming football players, it's not that surprising.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Some players with pro attitude try to learn it before their move. I remember Jahanbaksh was taking English classes right before his move to NEC..
                        sigpic

Comment

Kaveh featured for Charleroi in their friendly against VFL Bochum today. He started and played the first half. Had a good opportunity to score as well. Charleroi won the match, 2-1:

Highlights:

Comment

Man i remember watching him and Alishah on that U17 team that had a great WC run, great to see that he is finally in Europe with potential to do big things! Good on you Kaveh

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Kaveh featured for Charleroi in their friendly against VFL Bochum today. He started and played the first half. Had a good opportunity to score as well. Charleroi won the match, 2-1:

Highlights:
                              Nice - he had a hockey assist. Good holdup that allowed for the 1st goal.

Comment

I'm surprised that Charleroi haven't got better iranian talents over the years, as the only big club in a quite good mid-tier european league which is managed by an iranian.

They always get the squad TM players, like Yazdani in 2000-2003, Mohammadreza Mahdavi 2000-2003. I liked both players, but neither were really that big for TM. Minavand had a very short stint too, but it was after his glory days for Sturm Graz (when he DESTROYED Beckham in the champions league, that was a great match!)

For me, Kaveh fits the same kind of bill as I can't see him at 25 jumping in front of Azmoun, Ansarifard, Taremi, Gucci and whichever other youngsters come up over the next 1-2 years in the peri-WC period. He will be 5th or 6th choice in general. Still a good player though, and it shows the depth we now have.

Admira Wacker in Austria had lots of iranians when they were owned by Majid Pishyar, but I don't think any of them really made a mark , and the club was never really strong during that period.

Comment

Working...
                                X