No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very descent move by Kaveh. I have always liked this guy, and I know he is a very good player. If he woks hard I am sure he will succeed. Taremi, Torabi, Rezaeian and Pouraliganji should make a similliar, if not better move like Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      At least one of Azmoun, Taremi, Gucci, Ansarifard or Kaveh won't make it to the WC. This will be a very interesting year for our strikers performances both in club and TM
      Taremi is more of a winger for TM though so he will be in competition with the likes of Torabi or Amiri for a TM spot

Comment

if he performs, he will go to WC. IMO, if all are fit, Sardar, Gucci, Karim, Taremi, Kaveh, Torabi, ARJ, Ghoddos will be the wingers/forwards, with Dejagah and Masoud at attacking mids.

Comment

We most likely won't take more than 3 strikers in the final squad similar to all our squads in the past, Taremi counting as a winger. CQ always calls up much more defenders regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            We most likely won't take more than 3 strikers in the final squad similar to all our squads in the past, Taremi counting as a winger. CQ always calls up much more defenders regardless
            dropping amiri for kaveh seems logical, especially since ansarifard and kaveh can both play wing anyways

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              dropping amiri for kaveh seems logical, especially since ansarifard and kaveh can both play wing anyways
              I know everyone is happy Kaveh made a move to Europe (me included). But just playing in Europe is not enough, the player has to perform. We have to first wait to see how he plays, then expect him to even be in contention for a spot where we are stacked, which btw I have never seen Kaveh play on the wing whether with Zob or SS. Most people reacted similar when Shahbazzadeh went to Turkey, seeing him automatically in, but we shouldn't call it too early.

And looking at matches since 2015, it shows that CQ makes way more use of Vahid Amiri than Ansarifard who is most of the time only warming the bench. So it probably won't be as straightforward

Comment

Amiri is like Hajsafi

They are both filler players

They can run a lot, they are decent at most things, but aren't VERY good at anything in particular.

CQ likes them both because they can be employed in the midfield and are both experienced enough to keep it together.

Kaveh is most likely competing with Karim, Taremi ,and Torabi.

IMHO we only have 2 actual strikers which are Azmoun and Gucci.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

The club improved a lot since early 2000 when we had 4 Iranians there, honestly it was really shitty back to the time lol
                    Imagine guys like Emamifar, Mahdavi who were never close to be regular in TM played regularly for them, so....

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Amiri is like Hajsafi

They are both filler players

They can run a lot, they are decent at most things, but aren't VERY good at anything in particular.

CQ likes them both because they can be employed in the midfield and are both experienced enough to keep it together.

Kaveh is most likely competing with Karim, Taremi ,and Torabi.

IMHO we only have 2 actual strikers which are Azmoun and Gucci.
                      Our top two are Azmoun and Taremi. Honestly it takes Taremi a really really bad season next year to miss WC.

Comment

Great start to the summer transfers, that's what I like to see!! Good stuff Kaveh!!!!

Comment

To go him. love to see young players challenging themselves.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Damesh garm.
                            Looks like marriage forced him into Europe. Just like Gucci
                            His wife (or fiance ?) is a professional volleyball player in Iran, I doubt she moves to Belgium with him unless she finds a club there which is unlikely.

Comment

Wow, good for him!

Comment

Damesh garm. Arezoye pishraftesh.

Hala bebinim Torabi mijombe ya na. Agar bekhad dar jaame jahani baazi kone bayad bere Europa.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X