No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't mind seeing Kaveh move to a top Belgian team (Anderlecht, Standard, Club Brugge) after this season. He still has to develop a little bit before jumping to the top 4 leagues.

Comment

Charleroi Defense + Keeper just blew it on back to back goals... Rezaei playing well and looking lively upfront

Comment

He is playing now. Halftime. 2-1 for Genk.

Anyone got a stream?

Comment

Nice little documentary about Kaveh Rezaei in Belgium.
          Looks like the owners really like him and they might bring in more Iranians.

Very well spoken and not loos.

Comment

Classy guy, it is good to have some classy players around the team(Pejman, Masoud, JB, Kaveh, Jalal)

Comment

Kaveh has a good head on his shoulders man, that is a marked difference to almost all of our other players his age.

That is future coaching material there. I hope, like other predecessors, he starts thinking about getting his qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Classy guy, it is good to have some classy players around the team(Pejman, Masoud, JB, Kaveh, Jalal)
                Gotta have our boy Ansarifard on your list too!

Comment

Mehdi Bayat on Kaveh missing out on the final 23 list:

"Kaveh Rezaei learned his non-selection for the world, Sunday morning. The incomprehension reigns within the club.

"It's a real big disappointment for him, it really makes me sick," said Mehdi Bayat after the match, "he's a boy with exceptional mantalite, one of the best Iranian scorers active abroad. This decision is incomprehensible to everyone, we did not expect it. ""

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70c60ea71e1d74

Comment

^^truth to be told that there is a lot of traffic up front!! also Mehdi Bayat is worried that his club will not get a share of the fee for Kaveh being on the roster in the WC!!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Am I the only one not surprised by Kaveh’s exclusion?

Don’t get me wrong if it were up to me and I was the TM coach I’d 100% include him but I’ve known all along he was the striker who wouldn’t make it of the group we have in Europe.

Interesting how in this position he opted for experience (Reza) over youth unlike the CB spot (khanzadeh/majidi over seyyed jalal)
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Don’t get me wrong if it were up to me and I was the TM coach I’d 100% include him but I’ve known all along he was the striker who wouldn’t make it of the group we have in Europe.

Interesting how in this position he opted for experience (Reza) over youth unlike the CB spot (khanzadeh/majidi over seyyed jalal)
                        I feel like it he didn't loose his spot against Gucci but rather Amiri.

I think Taremi will start on LW/LM and Amiri is going to be the 75th min sub who can help in defense with his stamina and strength. Again Kaveh will have his shot in the next edition and asian cup, nothing to be sad about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I think it was always going to be between him and Gucci, and if you had to guess which one CQ was going with, it was Gucci.

Ghafouri and Jalal not making it is what's really surprising.

Comment

i love kaveh but he is not his style of player. doesnt fit in with the team he has built. you can see it with the friendlies he has had aswell. but i still wonder why amiri LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X