• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His throw in:
    https://instagram.com/p/BX_eZsNH1Xb/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Charleroi is surprisingly doing very well. That was a typical PGL goal though [emoji23][emoji23] yade Ali alizadeh bekheyr 50metri partab mikard.

What I really liked about Kaveh today was that he was really eager to participate in the game. I saw him getting angry several times on his teammates not passing the ball to him but at the same time he was praising them too on other occasions.

I wish that Ramin and Kaveh open the doors to other Iranian players to the Belgian league it may not be the best league in Europe but on the other hand it's a golden gate to get a decent transfer after one or two successful seasons.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by dcpp; 08-19-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
        Charleroi is surprisingly doing very well. That was a typical PGL goal though [emoji23][emoji23] yade Ali alizadeh bekheyr 50metri partab mikard.

What I really liked about Kaveh today was that he was really eager to participate in the game. I saw him getting angry several times on his teammates not passing the ball to him but at the same time he was praising them too on other occasions.

I wish that Ramin and Kaveh open the doors to other Iranian players to the Belgian league it may not be the best league in Europe but on the other hand it's a golden gate to get a decent transfer after one or two successful seasons.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
        This shows he is confident and doesn't ruin chances with taroofi and being nice - which won't work in europe.

Comment

Kaveh starting.

Sporting Charleroi SC are leading the league with 12 points alongside Club Brugge.

Comment

Kaveh is doing well - he is playing physical and strong.

Wins foul in good spot.

Comment

Kaveh wins another freekick in great spot.

Comment

link?

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2....01&ci=163&si=1

Comment

Kaveh wins corner.

Comment

Damn! Kaveh heads a good ball that is caught by goalkeeper.

Comment

He scored the equalizer!

Kaveh for TM instead of Sardar

Comment

Kaveh just moved ahead of Sardar in the Depth Chart.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

nice run into box and good assist by his teammate
                            finally gets off the mark

this league looks pretty competitive

Comment

on replay it almost looks as his teammate was trying to shoot but misshit it across the goal for Khave to finish ..! it had a bit of pace on the ball good job of anticipation to put that ball away..!

Comment

it will be beneficial for sardar to miss one TM list . He is still our #1 striker, hands down, but he needs to regain his form. Missing an invite will light a fire under his ass to start performing. In the meantime kaveh deserves a callup.

Comment

Working...
                                X