No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei @ Charleroi SC | 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat CQ does is creating a team with players that empower eachother in a certain tactic (which is trained on intensively); this means that a player his flow is NOT the only nor the most important thing to use ase measurement.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Belgian league looks far more Competitive than the more recent Eredivisie, especially Defensively, based on my personal limited viewings..!
      as a Whole the talent pool seems far superior too..! although Eredivisie may have some more high-profile players spread across few elite teams..!

id be highly disappointed if Carlos doesnt reward Kaveh with an invite to the next TM camp...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Belgian league looks far more Competitive than the more recent Eredivisie, especially Defensively, based on my personal limited viewings..!
        as a Whole the talent pool seems far superior too..! although Eredivisie may have some more high-profile players spread across few elite teams..!

id be highly disappointed if Carlos doesnt reward Kaveh with an invite to the next TM camp...!
        That is the exact same observation I have had.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

What is not shown is that he won the header that gave his team the possession to score the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              What is not shown is that he won the header that gave his team the possession to score the goal.
              & prior to that he won the CK that lead to their first goal..!
              He looks a good fit almost anywhere in TM MF & attacking line.
              I'd easily pick him over Ansarifard, torabi, Amiri

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I understand completely what you are trying to say. If you are in form, play consistently well and score goals continuously, it should only be your "right" to be included instead of players who may be out of form and sitting on the bench, no matter if their name is Messi, Ronaldo or Sardar. Having said that, I think Azmoun is one of CQ's favorite players and is hardly replaced. So I don't think it will happen even if Kaveh scores over 20 goals this season.
                This isn't TM 2006 and CQ is no Branko. CQ has NO favorites. He will drop any player he feels are not up to par. It's what I love about him the most.
                Sardar has 2 "GREAT" games against subpar Asian teams and you guys feel he is the second coming of Christ... SMFH
                At the moment, he is TM most inconsistent player with limited playing time.
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

HT
                  Sporting Charleroi 2 - 0 UR La Louvière Centre

Not sure if Kaveh playing

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    HT
                    Sporting Charleroi 2 - 0 UR La Louvière Centre

Not sure if Kaveh playing
                    no he did not start the game

Comment

FT 4-0 for Charleroi

Comment

This was a cup game btw vs. lower level league team. Often times, first team players do not play this.

Comment

with taremi out for a while cave need to capitalize this opportunity and perform in belgium and TM

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            with taremi out for a while cave need to capitalize this opportunity and perform in belgium and TM
                            I highly doubt Taremi suspension include NT duties.

Comment

Kaveh will have more fitness than Taremi.

He has hustled and he now deserves his chance to have a streak for TM. I know, based on his past decisions, that CQ will give him the chance.

And it sends a good message to other iranian players that if you fight for it, you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I highly doubt Taremi suspension include NT duties.
                                Hard to say. CAS letter says the 4 months ban is imposed to all official matches but then few sentences later it says National Cups and international championships for club.

http://90tv.ir/news/417256/%D9%85%D8...A7%D8%B2%D8%AF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X