Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count us in

Comment

so most of the cities are on North of Russia...only 3 places in the south. Its best to stay somewhere like Moscow and then catch trains or rides to other cities for game days.
      Russia isnt developed more than a few cities so not sure how these countries handle this. I dont get why they dont let everything be in 4-5 places.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        so most of the cities are on North of Russia...only 3 places in the south. Its best to stay somewhere like Moscow and then catch trains or rides to other cities for game days.
        Russia isnt developed more than a few cities so not sure how these countries handle this. I dont get why they dont let everything be in 4-5 places.
        It just wouldn't be possible due to limited amount of hotels that each city has available. Group stage has 48 matches and if they host it in 4 cities that would be mean each city need to host a game every 2 days and now imagine with all the people that are there it would simply be chaotic. I think 8 cities is more than enough.

Saransk has only 4 hotels only. Now imagine at least 2 of the hotels will be booked for the teams who will be playing in that city and then you have their staff and journalist. Not sure what other people are gonna do to be honest.

I think hosting a world cup in Europe would be so convenient. Since europe is really small you can literally book your hotel in another country and fly for the game and come back again.

For 2026 I would prefer the world cup to be either in US or Europe.

Comment

SAAED Jaan, is it safe to travel by car that way?

I would love to, but actually i wanted to bring my to sons with me (9 and 11 by then), but pretty cool idea!!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Best is to buy or rent a large PFDC house for all members.

Saeed Noro will take care of bus transportation to the games.
            AminGP will take care of amneties.
            Mr. Amir will take care of book keeping and financing (specially in Moscow area).
            Ekbatan will make a feasibility study of where to stay (see his last post).
            Banned members will take care of cleaning and hygienic matters.
            Amoo Adessy, will personally take care of KABAB grill and cooking.
            Nariman will film the whole thing in form of a documentary and post in on PFDC youtube page.

activities:
            Doctor Doom was kind enough to provide every afternoon a one hour game analyzing session of the previous day's games played.
            Pajam NL was kind enough to take care of Kindergarten and toddlers when adults are busy arguing with Doctor Dooms in his session .

At the end of the journey is an award ceremony, where Webbie will distribute the prestigious "PFDC Award of honor" to the member who most accurately predicted the games!
            In case of a bad and unpopular result the same member will be subject to heavy, behind closed doors, integration by Under Lahaf and myself.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^^

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                It just wouldn't be possible due to limited amount of hotels that each city has available. Group stage has 48 matches and if they host it in 4 cities that would be mean each city need to host a game every 2 days and now imagine with all the people that are there it would simply be chaotic. I think 8 cities is more than enough.

Saransk has only 4 hotels only. Now imagine at least 2 of the hotels will be booked for the teams who will be playing in that city and then you have their staff and journalist. Not sure what other people are gonna do to be honest.

I think hosting a world cup in Europe would be so convenient. Since europe is really small you can literally book your hotel in another country and fly for the game and come back again.

For 2026 I would prefer the world cup to be either in US or Europe.
                Ya i think im gonna scratch this WC off too. Russia is expensive and super dodgy people. I will wait for 2026

Comment

We can see all Live from the television! I got a 65 inch at home, why pay to much with Chelo Kabab see the games. Why spending so much and there is no even a commentory

Comment

^^ LOL ; because you want to be in the stadium ? because you love the game and their is nothing like being there and being part of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      SAAED Jaan, is it safe to travel by car that way?

I would love to, but actually i wanted to bring my to sons with me (9 and 11 by then), but pretty cool idea!!

dige be har Hal, russia ye keshwariee dige, i think in an group we will be more safe. brazil was more dangerous i guess, compared to russia..
                      you are from netherland Payam jan, you must have such caravan in your backyard

I think the best idea is to rent actually a caravan and use it as hotel und car. best what we can actually do, so we see also different places. we will stay alive, everything will be good. So nobody in for an adventure??? hey world cup world cup mikonid, what about a world tourney...
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

i really like the idea! lets see in which cities Iran is going to play & then look to the possibilities

Comment

So here is a question for you guys. Do I need an Iranian passport in order to purchase tickets to Iran games or can anyone from any nationality buy tickets to any game?

Comment

I am all in with this caravan idea.. How much would it cost for that duration of Iran's matches?

Comment

im game too (espcially if my brother or nephew back out on me again last minute as they did in 2014), but would be coming from USA ..!
                              I can perhaps join your TMcaravan in Europe somewhere ??
                              i rented a station wagon in Germany and went all over the place with my nephew in 2006..! there were 2-3 nights where we couldnt find lodging and we just purchased a cheap blow-up bed, dropped the backseats flat and slept in the car in a truck stop etc..!! it was a bit creepy and definitely not comfortable by any means besides it would get bitchin cold early-mornings, so a good, heavy blanket was a must..!
                              a caravan with Homies sounds much better and im certain it will be far more Fun and economical..!

Comment

Originally posted by foadm_2000 View Post
                                So here is a question for you guys. Do I need an Iranian passport in order to purchase tickets to Iran games or can anyone from any nationality buy tickets to any game?
                                Anyone from any nationality can purchase Iran's tickets. Once the tickets are available for purchase, you have an option to purchase all of Iran's 3 games or individual games.

Comment

Working...
                                X