Potential TM Lineup 4-6 years down the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential TM Lineup 4-6 years down the line

I have been wanting to make this thread for a while,but wanted to hold off until after we confirmed qualification. as I think its a really interesting topic with the amount of talent coming through, growing euro exposure. Our defensive systems are in place for success in TM years down the line, and CQ seems to be intent on revamping all of iranian football at the international level, with his involvement in youth teams. Anyways, this is what I predict our xi may be come qatar 2022 - Asian cup after that.

GK : Alireza Beiranvand. He is still only 24, and GK's get so much better with age and experience. I see him going to europe in the future if he has a good WC. Only guy i see taking his spot is akhbari ( I really rate the kid), and only if beiranvand suddenly becomes shit, or akhbari goes to a good euro team and proves himself there.

Right Back : Sadegh Moharrami . Very talented, under branko's guidance at PP. at only 21, he seems like a natural successor to rezaiean ( who is 27 rn).

Centre Back : Morteza Pouraliganji. by the time qatar rolls around PAG should really be in europe, and will be one of our most experienced players. Having played in WC, Asian Cups, etc and learning from the likes of CQ, Montazeri, Hosseini for so many years, he will be so familiar with our system.

Centre Back : Hardest to predict. Will the coach at that time opt for somebody who has come from inside system ( Taha Shariati or Nima Taheri ), or opt for a player like Kanaani, or will another emerge ? Very difficult to say.

Left Back : Undiputed. Milad Mohamadi. He will be in a major club/league by this time for sure. What a player. This kid is a real soldier.

CDM : Saeid Ezatolahi . I really hope he lives up to his enormous physical and technical potential. To me it recently seems like he is out of form / a bit arrogant even. Maybe it is just part of him being so young, and in such spotlight. Hopefully this is just a small phase.

CDM : Ali Karimi . Him and ezatolahi will form the bedrock of our midfield for years to come. By 2022 they will experience of WC, Asian Cup, and years of euro experience

Right wing : Alireza Jahanbakhsh. Well on the way to playing in a top league for years. Definition of professionalism.

Attacking Mid : Reza Shekari . most talented attacking midfielder in our system currently. Hope his transfer to europe ( wherever ) goes through, and he continues to develop himself and play. Incredible that he is so good after years of playing for Zob Ahan teams, while many of his peers who underperformed at WC were playing consistently for first teams

Left Wing : Mehdi Taremi . Shire een Mahdi Taremi!

Centre Forward : Sardar Azmoun . If he makes the correct career choices, improves his weaknesses, stays humble, he has the ability to become one of the top 10-15 forwards in europe. He is clearly a level ahead of the competition.

Others : Mehdi Ghaedi , a guy with serious potential. If he can develop physically and tactically with mansourian, he has the potential to be an asset for TM.
    Omid Noorafkan Although disappointing at WC, he is still so young, and has been a star for SS this season. Another with euro potential.
    Mehran Derakhshanmehr Very talented LB for zob ahan . Good backup for Milad.
    Aref Gholami Under Kranjcar he should continue to develop. He also has some euro interest. ( Real oviedo so far)
    Mohammad Sharifi Captain of u 17, and a clear star for the future. Head and shoulders above the rest in his age class.
    Younes Delfi Seemingly a very talented forward, italian offers. We will see more of him and Sharifi at u 17 WC in India this october.
    Reza Mirzaei Sepahan continues to churn out talented prospects, and he is the latest one. May go to malmo this summer. He has been invited for trial. A very exciting winger.
    Saman Ghoddos . Definitely in contention to start if he joins.
    Disclaimer : It is hard to predict what will happen so far down the future, but with the amount of talent coming through, it doesnt hurt to predict exciting times ahead for Iranian football. I expect bettering relations with europe will also assist our football.
    Please share your lineups, predictions. Go TM !
    Mahdi Torabi Another who may very well be in europe, and with his potential will certainly be pushing for a start.

Where is Taremi on your list? The guy is only 24 years old. You also forgot the 22 year old Torabi.

Comment

is hard to tell, is depends on who is the coach and how we wanna play,is very important, some of our legioners, like gucci can still play, however we have to see who will emerege

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        Where is Taremi on your list? The guy is only 24 years old. You also forgot the 22 year old Torabi.
        sorry . How could I forget him. What the fuck. I would change him and ghoddos. Torabi will also be pushing to start. We have so much talent I even forget those guys !

Comment

Working...
        X