I am the reason Team Melli qualified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am the reason Team Melli qualified

Ever since the game against Qatar match 4 years ago (last WCQ cycle), I noticed a pattern that whenever I watch TM matches, Iran never wins.
    Iran has up to this point won every single match I have not watched.
    So now I would like to be acknowledged for having made this enormous sacrifice in my life. Jk lmao

But seriously, Im considering not watching World Cup to keep this pattern intact

Credit to Kiarash Dj Pedram and myself as well for our contributions which I WILL NOT MENTION cuz that ends up jynxing it
    I assure you, that you have jynxed your self, watch the next game and we shall win.. lets make sure we have all these patterns sorted out by the world cup time
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ can you watch with an eye for the games we need a tie?

Comment

No kudos to CQ for the win, just to you Watch the rest of the qualifiers and see if you really are the reason or not. There is nothing to lose from here during the qualifiers.

Comment

I know its ridiculous superstition, but I have seriously not watched any of the games Iran won this round. I did watch China and Syria away games, which ended in draws.
          It was exactly the same when I did not follow the three last matches of last WCQ, which Iran all won and qualified.
          Unfurtunately I wacthed the World Cup in Brazil which did not result in any wins.
          I will not watch the next World Cup. I will test how this theory pans out.

Comment

^ whats the catch here? your TV is out and you only listening through the radio?????

Comment

Yes let's talk about stupid superstitious stuff in year 2017 at the same time that mankind is working on sending people to Mars.
              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

You are a self-less gentleman and a scholar! A true champion of the Iranian cause!

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                I know its ridiculous superstition, but I have seriously not watched any of the games Iran won this round. I did watch China and Syria away games, which ended in draws.
                It was exactly the same when I did not follow the three last matches of last WCQ, which Iran all won and qualified.
                Unfurtunately I wacthed the World Cup in Brazil which did not result in any wins.
                I will not watch the next World Cup. I will test how this theory pans out.

Comment

ali yaret
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Perhaps you can do a half sacrifice trough a mirror!
                    A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
                    or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

!

Comment

CONGRATZ TO EVERYONE!
                        CONGRATZ TO THE TEAM!
                        AND THANK YOU TO THE BOSS, CQ!

WELL DONE!!!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X