No announcement yet.

POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - Uzbekistan | 6/12/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations all!!! amazing to see how we have developed as a team under CQ. Well done to the players and staff for making and following a plan to completion.

I felt the team played rather with less stress & intend today, there was times when CQ was not happy during the game and even smashed a water bottle into the ground. At other times he was shouting 'press', 'press' to the players as they were hanging back. I think the players know they are going to win this. Especially in the 2nd half they took the peddle off the gas and let Uzbeks have the ball a bit more. Nevertheless it was a clinical game and they did what they needed to go.

In regards to the ref, I though he was good in phases but allowed the Uzbek players a lot of latitude to play rough, that no.22 should had at least got a yellow, he even kicked Amiri when he was pushed unto the ground. On the other hand not sure why Sardar got a yellow contesting for a high ball, didn't see him elbowing anyone.

I think the team has to improve in ball retention and creativity. As it stands we have the potential to make it to the round of 16 but some work is still needed to get there. Mobarak to all and here we come Russia!!!

Comment

LOL @ the post-game interviews!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_XiS-HFYfI

great summary vid of our qualification journey. Music choice fitting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          LOL @ the post-game interviews!
          can u share them ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            can u share them ?
            They will be on in a couple of mins.
            Navad is on now with Alex Nouri.

Edit: here is it
            http://tamasha.com/v/2yDGZ
            Last edited by 04041374; 06-12-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Azmoun is amazing when it comes to interviews.
              From the Qatar game where he called them bi-gheyrats to the one just now joking with Rezaiean and JB

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                CQ to Alex Nouri: "I wish you good luck in your next season and I hope you will have Iranian players with you because they are talented"
                There are two kings in the world:

#1 CQ

DISTANT #2 Lebron James

God I love this man!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  Congratulations all!!! amazing to see how we have developed as a team under CQ. Well done to the players and staff for making and following a plan to completion.

I felt the team played rather with less stress & intend today, there was times when CQ was not happy during the game and even smashed a water bottle into the ground. At other times he was shouting 'press', 'press' to the players as they were hanging back. I think the players know they are going to win this. Especially in the 2nd half they took the peddle off the gas and let Uzbeks have the ball a bit more. Nevertheless it was a clinical game and they did what they needed to go.

In regards to the ref, I though he was good in phases but allowed the Uzbek players a lot of latitude to play rough, that no.22 should had at least got a yellow, he even kicked Amiri when he was pushed unto the ground. On the other hand not sure why Sardar got a yellow contesting for a high ball, didn't see him elbowing anyone.

I think the team has to improve in ball retention and creativity. As it stands we have the potential to make it to the round of 16 but some work is still needed to get there. Mobarak to all and here we come Russia!!!
                  I think that was after saeed did the long shot

Comment

Korea in August hot and humid. TM better stay in that kind of climate for 3 weeks Fifa Ranking is important so need to consider that

Comment

One thing we should learn is to be kind and polite towards the players who fail to play according to expectation. Suppose a person watches you at work and posts a lousy comment about your performance. How would you feel. Negative comments can affect people's careers. So it be best to praise the best players and simply say that particular one was soso or could have done better or I expected better performance. This is my recommendation for the culture of fans.

Comment

Iran will become 22nd in the upcoming FIFA rankings I believe.

Comment

Korea in August hot and humid. TM better stay in that kind of climate for 3 weeks Fifa Ranking is important so need to consider that before sending B team

Comment

More penalty shot practice required for everyone.

Comment

i love these new generation of TM player (ei Rezaian) directly putting IFF on blast and demanding better friendly and investment in TM on live TV. Dametoon Garm.
                              BACHEHA MOCHAKEREEM!!!!
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                                4 because
                                4 Because it is CQ's 4th. appearance in the world Cup.
                                A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
                                http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
                                or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

Working...
                                X