No announcement yet.

POST-MATCH Discussion | Iran - Uzbekistan | 6/12/2017 - WCQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi should have been RED CARDED for that move he put on that Uzbek defender before he scored the goal.

Comment

Tabrik be hamegiii!! 💪🇮🇷❤️

Comment

Originally posted by rnazer View Post
        What was the #4 jersey Quiroz waiving dedicated to?
        Iran's 4th qualification to a World Cup!

-DAMN I forgot 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

-DAMN I forgot 2006
          Uhm, 2006?

Comment

Our fans are so hyped that we apparently only qualified for the 4th time

Comment

What are you guys talking about?

This is our 5th World Cup. Not 4th!!!

Comment

A big thank you to every single team melli player and king Carlos. Congrats guys, this time around it was a lot less stressful. So happy to celebrate a World Cup celebration with you guys again. We went through a lot of games together, and here we are again.

Stand out players this match for me were: Azmoun (goal and an assist), Ezatolahi (dominated the center of the field, great tackles, nice passeS), & Mohammadi (unstoppable). Ali Karimi also proved to be a valuable player, could give Hajsafi some competition.

Congrats guys
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ezatollahi is Rock Solid. I'm amazed at how calm, collected and confident he is. MilMo is incredible. We owe it all to CQ and his staff.
                  This Color
                  Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Merci bacheha! Next summer will be amazing! Du du du du, Iran!

Comment

I guess this is 4th time for CQ himself
                      RSA 2002, Portugal 2010, Iran 2014 and 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

-DAMN I forgot 2006
                        NO that's incorrect! This is our 5th qualification! 1978, 1998, 2006, 2014, and 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          GUYS IM SO STOKED. Not sure but what to say but tabrik all!!!!!!! IRAN!!!!

BTW this is the post of the year. True point and funny at the same time:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2466144
                          the statue is a legit point, he brought us to 2 world cups, and the second we qualify with 2 games left and 0 goals conceded, we should acknoweldge him, make a street or blvd after him or make a statue, he is not iranian by birth but what he has dont for tm is like what all iranian great done for us

Comment

They were great. Not easy to choose the MVP . Mohammadi definitely showed he is a tough cookie. I would say forget comparing them. time to celebrate

Comment

Carlos Quieroz and entire team melli players and staff, thank you so, so much. I cannot express in words my joy and emotions.

Comment

Sweet sweet win, could not be more happy and proud from this campaign. Next looks: round of 16. From this point onward our focus should be only on that and we must from this point forward start the preparations. Set up friendlies, get our fitness up, get better chemistry. Russia will be our big break, our team is strong as ever.

Azmoun MOTM, practically flawless from him. Hosseini and PAG both get an 8 from me, they weren't tested much but were rocks in the back. Karimi and Ezatollahi both get an 8.5, they are largely why the Uzbek midfield was practically invisible all game, and they were forced to push through the wings with aimless crosses. I felt Rezaeian was quite sloppy at times this game, but always showed great intent and work ethic so i would give him a 7. AJB gets an 8, during the time that he was on he was very lively and dangerous going forward. Taremi 7.5, would be 6.5 if not for the goal as during much of the game he looked rather sluggish and aimless. Yet he somehow always pulls off that goal, and it was the deciding one this time around. Shojaei gets a 7 from me, he missed the pen but the pressure was very high and he has trouble dealing with that--ignoring that, he was our best player in the first half and really showed confidence on the ball, though this waned after the pen miss. MilMo 7.5, Dejagah 7.5, Beira 7.5. All played organized and very solid.

Comment

Working...
                                X