Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best/Most Reliable Link for Watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan

Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
    Cheers!

Full HD without commentary though.
    Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
    Last edited by 04041374; 06-09-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan.khosravi View Post
      Salam bacheha, sorry for starting a new thread on this. We are trying to organize a viewing party for Iranians in Cambridge interested in watching Iran vs. Uzbekistan on Monday, and we were looking for a reliable link to watch the match. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for reliable/high quality links to watch the game on. I have a glwiz account, but I was wondering if there is something better out there. Please let me know!

Also, if you're in the area. We are located at Dudley House in Cambridge, MA! Please feel free to join your Iranian brothers and sisters and watch the match.
      Cheers!
      Aziz ESPN 3 will be airing the game. You can watch it online through the WatchESPN app if you have a cable/satellite provider.

Comment

Merci mahestan jan!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Full HD without commentary though
          No good in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            No good in the USA.
            There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              There's this filter you could use that changes your IP address or something, some of our friends here posted it a few times. Its super simple, that's what I usually do.

Also ESPN3 will show the game - that'll be where I'm watching it this time.
              I suggest you guys try the http://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn, this browser has its on built-in VPN, very simple to turn on in the settings. I use it myself lately for FIVB World League game and AFC Hub games and it works perfectly
              maa bachehaaye iroonim
              hamishe irooni mimoonim
              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Full HD without commentary though.
                Edit: Oh, I thought you're from Cambridge/UK. Well, the link is geoblocked in the USA.
                I wonder why is this block in usa?(nobody cares about football in this country why its block here and not block in Brazil????) I would pay to watch this game online with HD any website? or recorded with HD quality because Im working Monday morning. btw if you live in USA you can install Hola on google chrome and change your IP address to another country then you'll be able to watch it online, but sometimes it doesn't work me, sometimes it does.

Comment

Working...
                X