"Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

"Los Angeles" Meetup for the Iran - Uzbek game

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Hi guys, I'm back after a long time. I've been following but not actively engaging in discussions. Given that Iran - Uzbek game is on a Monday; will anyone be interested in gathering somewhere to watch the game as a group? I took Monday off just to be able to watch the game peacefully. As far as TV broadcast goes I'm not sure if IRIB will show the game, so the place will need to have access to an alternative source to view the game. We can start off with the 2 general areas like the Valley and Westwood areas and see which one will have more of an audience. Orange County might be an alternate but we'll have to see.

درغربت اگر مرگ بگیرد بدن من__________کى قبر کند و کى ببرد کفن من
    تابوت مرا جاى بلندى بگذارید_________تا باد برد بوى مرا در وطن من

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to varand For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,986 Times in 4,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by varand View Post
    Hi guys, I'm back after a long time. I've been following but not actively engaging in discussions. Given that Iran - Uzbek game is on a Monday; will anyone be interested in gathering somewhere to watch the game as a group? I took Monday off just to be able to watch the game peacefully. As far as TV broadcast goes I'm not sure if IRIB will show the game, so the place will need to have access to an alternative source to view the game. We can start off with the 2 general areas like the Valley and Westwood areas and see which one will have more of an audience. Orange County might be an alternate but we'll have to see.
    Orange county the game is showing at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine. Food is quite mediocre, but the atmosphere for TM games is usually very exciting. They have huge screens and always show game with commentary. One of my best experiences watching TM was there at 3 AM when we beat S. Korea, in S korea with that legendary gucci goal. Place went ballistic. I will try to make it.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,792 Times in 1,185 Posts
    I moved to Laguna Niguel in OC 3.5 years ago from Oklahoma City

I would love to meet up

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,939 Times in 2,297 Posts
    Anyone in Bay Area?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Orange county the game is showing at Caspian Restaurant in Irvine. Food is quite mediocre, but the atmosphere for TM games is usually very exciting. They have huge screens and always show game with commentary. One of my best experiences watching TM was there at 3 AM when we beat S. Korea, in S korea with that legendary gucci goal. Place went ballistic. I will try to make it.
    I called Caspian last week and the lady said they weren't showing it. I think they will end up showing it if enough people call though. Give them a call to ask when you have a chance.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,091 Times in 386 Posts
    I'm really down to do this. I'm a UCLA student located in Westwood but not really sure where would be showing the game though. We can also watch the game at someone's home if you guys want to
    And if you guys know of a place as far as OC id be willing to go out there to watch the game with you guys!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 720 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShervinJ View Post
    I'm really down to do this. I'm a UCLA student located in Westwood but not really sure where would be showing the game though. We can also watch the game at someone's home if you guys want to
    And if you guys know of a place as far as OC id be willing to go out there to watch the game with you guys!
    That's some
    Dedication man!!! Ucla is a solid hour and 20 MINITES away from caspiann!! Not to mention you'd prolly have to leave at 8 or earlier due to traffic lmao wish I could join you guys! Can't leave my pops alone for the game !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saadat_abad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Anyone in Bay Area?
    I'm in the East Bay, you?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,824 Posts
    SHISHA Lounge in Encino usually shows it. Call and confirm

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,125 Times in 2,020 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    I moved to Laguna Niguel in OC 3.5 years ago from Oklahoma City
    I would love to meet up
    From OC to OC.
    Har do OCand Vali in koja va an koja.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.