Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is it safe to assume that Haghighi will no longer be a part of TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haghighi was decent at best.

IMO his natural reflexes were much worse than beiranvand. But his set piece keeping was better.

If he gets minutes at his new club he should be invited.

I hope beiranvand gets his head out of his ass and moved to Europe.

He's young enough and good enough.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I rate Beire really high. The reason being is his ability to contribute to the offense. Seriously, this guy can act as a CAM at the GK spot. Everyone thinks CQ is full on defensive coach. But I believe he is actually focused on offense but builds that on a defensive platform if that makes any sense. Just look at Ramin and milmo. Beire fits his plan perfectly.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by lakerfan23 View Post
        Beiro is de facto #1 now. What happened to Haghighi? Did the spotlight and shine from the WC get to him and he lost his work ethic? Truly sad because I thought he was a good keeper.
        If the last six years of CQ is any indication, NO ONE has a secure place in his roster. CQ will take anyone who is more ready at the time of the game!
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

I'm just glad our choice for TM keeper is not Mirzapour or Mirzapour. His "skills" gave my heart palpitations every time I watched him

Comment

Right now we don’t seem to have a undisputed #1 Keeper anyway - someone you can say he will certainly stay for the next couple of years. Beiranvand, even if he reaches his previous form, still won’t improve - unless he moves and gets enough playing time in Europe. So we might see him replaced by another GK after a short term as well.

At the end we will never be happy. We called Rahmati shit, followed by Ahmadi, Davari and Haghighi - called them shit too - then asked for Beiranvand. Now that we have Beiranvand we are again seeing similar comments. It’s getting really annoying, people focus on every detail and scene which is BS. Often I see non-Iranians praising our players much more - for example Haghighi in WC - while our own "fans" constantly bash them.

Haghighi - whether you like him or not - deserves to get much more respect than all others, simply for the fact that he still keeps fighting. His motivation, hustling and fighting spirt is UNMATCHED and simply extraordinary. It's sad we don't appreciate this more, despite having so many soosools and gold diggers...
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              Right now we don’t seem to have a undisputed #1 Keeper anyway - someone you can say he will certainly stay for the next couple of years. Beiranvand, even if he reaches his previous form, still won’t improve - unless he moves and gets enough playing time in Europe. So we might see him replaced by another GK after a short term as well.
              At the end we will never be happy. We called Rahmati shit, followed by Ahmadi, Davari and Haghighi - called them shit too - then asked for Beiranvand. Now that we have Beiranvand we are again seeing similar comments. It’s getting really annoying, people focus on every detail and scene which is BS. Often I see non-Iranians praising our players much more - for example Haghighi in WC - while our own "fans" constantly bash them.
              Haghighi - whether you like him or not - deserves to get much more respect than all others, simply for the fact that he still keeps fighting. His motivation, hustling and fighting spirt is UNMATCHED and simply extraordinary. It's sad we don't appreciate this more, despite having so many soosools and gold diggers...
              Your post was very Adesorian and while I agree with you almost 87%, I must add that the following:
              I believe the TM coaching staff is doing the right thing. Keepers are normally the one position, where after you wear the jersey number 1, you think, thats it, I am the constant player forever till I retire. Other field players, besides captains, are under constant pressure not to lose their spot and are fighting. So what this coaching staff is doing right is, they give a signal to everyone, that in CQs team not even the number 1 is safe. Everyone must keep fighting and working hard to deserve a spot.
              I am sure they are following Haghighi too and observing him. As you say, the number 1 can change.
              Till now and WC (hopefully we qualify vs Uzebks) many things can change and we might see a new or old or the same number 1 standing between posts.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Yeah let's not forget that ahmadi qualified us but haghighi played in the WC.

Things can change a lot in one year

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Hossain Hossaini> Alireza Haghighi
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I know haghighi personally . I do his social media work . I can tell you that if he had a choice of becoming an actor or footballer he would've choose actor. He IS NOT a die hard football fan. He is just lucky and talented to be in this position. If he practiced like other pro footballers did, he would've been one of the best in europe. But as I said before he is only doing it because he has no other choice to make a great living income from.

I remember back in 2016 he visited my mate in london, when his team had a match in 7 days time from his departure date !

Comment

He hasn't played for a while so it makes sense that he won't be in TM.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I know haghighi personally . I do his social media work . I can tell you that if he had a choice of becoming an actor or footballer he would've choose actor. He IS NOT a die hard football fan. He is just lucky and talented to be in this position. If he practiced like other pro footballers did, he would've been one of the best in europe. But as I said before he is only doing it because he has no other choice to make a great living income from.
                        I remember back in 2016 he visited my mate in london, when his team had a match in 7 days time from his departure date !
                        reminds me of those nonsense comments saying Karimi hates football. Man, we Iranians seriously come up with the most random nonsense stories, and some really believe it. You don't like him, fine, but don't act like you are the father or brother of him.

Haghighi could have easily earned tons of money either in Iran or some gutter league. It does not matter what some random person on the internet says - whether he apparently knows him personally or not - the fact that Haghighi has been trying hard to stay in Europe says something else and makes all these assumptions look extremely stupid.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Beiranvand can be a weapon with his wide throws, if we could install young fast players to our team, like AUbameyang, OR Mahdavikia, Hossein kaabi at their prime time...

if could use beiranwand throws more effectively, as a tactical move, we could be more deadly vs. stronger and bigger teams in the world. but our best players djeaah and co. are not the very fastest players. we need two very very fast and technical gifted players/wingers/striker....probably Torabi and jahanbakh can be formed into the weapon ...and dejagah more to our number 10 central player....
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                            reminds me of those nonsense comments saying Karimi hates football. Man, we Iranians seriously come up with the most random nonsense stories, and some really believe it. You don't like him, fine, but don't act like you are the father or brother of him.

Haghighi could have easily earned tons of money either in Iran or some gutter league. It does not matter what some random person on the internet says - whether he apparently knows him personally or not - the fact that Haghighi has been trying hard to stay in Europe says something else and makes all these assumptions look extremely stupid.
                            Hahahaha - "I do his social media for him" that's some next level trolling right there, didn't know Haghighi had to hire someone to press the post button on Instagram. He doesn't even have an elaborate social media presence to need someone to manage it. Not to mention all of the reasons you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Lol, that's what I call a hatchet job

Comment

Also I just remembered how Haghighi has been TM youth etc from a very young age and he gave an interview saying he will become TM GK when he was 15.

I guess at age 15 he knew he could only have a stable income from being a professional footballer.

Man, the shit some PFDC trolls come up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X