Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is it safe to assume that Haghighi will no longer be a part of TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is it safe to assume that Haghighi will no longer be a part of TM?

Beiro is de facto #1 now. What happened to Haghighi? Did the spotlight and shine from the WC get to him and he lost his work ethic? Truly sad because I thought he was a good keeper.

Haghighi could come back, but right now there are three motivated keepers at CQ's disposal.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Haghighi is most likely done for TM.

Beiro is only going to get better going forward and has the #1 locked up.
      Mazaheri and Akhbari are just as good as him and younger.

I would say Haghighi and Sosha are in the same position right now.

Comment

At this point his club career is even uncertain, let alone TM.

Comment

I saw this coming since towards the end of 2015 when he was still the number 1 choice. These were my posts from 2 years ago:

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Haghighi will probably be our keeper "short-term" but we will have to turn ourselves to Beiranvand and Akhbari for the future, I highly doubt that Haghighi will be our keeper in 2018
          unless Haghighi saves his career with a decent move somewhere where he gets regular play time, I do not see any future for him in TM
          the way things are going I expect that Beiranvand will be our first keeper soon.

Comment

I saw this coming since towards the end of 2015 when he was still the number 1 choice. These were my posts from 2015:
            Shoma karet doroste dar kol.

Comment

The issue is at this point doesn't matter, Haghighi, Beiranvand, Akhbari, Mazaheri or even Lak, none of them are any 6-dong keeper, and in fact this is the position where we suffer the most in TM.

Comment

I think he is also injured right now thats why he is not playing for that Swedish team he joined few months ago..
                sigpic

Comment

Guy is fucking shit. Never rated him, his career stats are woeful, he was shit in the world cup too he made a mistake against Nigeria that with a different ref woulda cost us. He was often out of position too. In the Asian cup he was disappointing made a good save against Bahrain but other than that did nothing. Grossly overrated here, never looked like he was gonna be a starting goalie
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Beiranvand has been so consistent that even if Alireza does come back he will have a tough time fight for the starting position.

Comment

Honestly refresh my memory when was the last our goalkeeper had to make a decent save in any official match? So...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Shoma karet doroste dar kol.
                        Agha kheili mamnoon shoma hamishe lotf darin

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The issue is at this point doesn't matter, Haghighi, Beiranvand, Akhbari, Mazaheri or even Lak, none of them are any 6-dong keeper, and in fact this is the position where we suffer the most in TM.
                          I agree as well. However we are not "weak" by any means in that position either, Beiranvand is one of the best Asian league keepers out there, and he is one of the best in Asia too, probably top 5 in AFC (although it doesn't necessarily mean anything since AFC is pretty poor in general in that position) . If we look at Korea, Japan, Uzbekistan and the rest, they have even weaker keepers than us. There are of course some exceptions like Australian keepers or Ali Al Habsi but in general, someone like Beiranvand is definitely up there.

Also if you watched the KSA-Australia game, the Saudi keeper made a major blunder that basically none of our 3 best keepers would even do in a match this important

Comment

The reality is that when the TM 's defense is playing so awesomely in the past year ,so then it doesn't matter who we have as a keeper from the 5 keepers you mentioned .
                            They all are good enough to be stay I guess there but at this point I give the edge to Beiravand

Comment

I agree as well. However we are not "weak" by any means in that position either, Beiranvand is one of the best Asian league keepers out there, and he is one of the best in Asia too, probably top 5 in AFC (although it doesn't necessarily mean anything since AFC is pretty poor in general in that position) . If we look at Korea, Japan, Uzbekistan and the rest, they have even weaker keepers than us. There are of course some exceptions like Australian keepers or Ali Al Habsi but in general, someone like Beiranvand is definitely up there.

Also if you watched the KSA-Australia game, their keeper made a major blunder that basically none of our 3 best keepers would even do in a match this important
                              Well my argument was base on few great, decent goalkeepers we had in past, from Hejazi to Abedzadeh and Rahmati during his good days, the single fact that at 34 and despite lots of up and down Rahmati is still one of IPL best keepers say a lot about the rest tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X