No announcement yet.

PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the unfortunate incidents in tehran motivate our players more to win on Monday?

Comment

Iran win 3-0 Taremi two goals and the other goal by a person you would expect the least once this happens Sardar will say let me watch. I don't need to play.

Comment

our boys can smell it. they are absolutely motivated in light of what happened earlier this week.
        our boys up front MUST do a better job finishing their chances.
        this could turn into a very entertaining game if we score a goal early.

Comment

2-0 Iran
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The usually TM score line the past 5 years: Iran wins 1-0. Goal Sardar.

Comment

0-0 or 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                0-0 or 1-1
                that intresting!

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                  0-0 or 1-1
                  I think so too, qualification will be postponed to autumn...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    I think so too, qualification will be postponed to autumn...
                    Hmm why is that? We are in great form and playing at home in front of 80k!
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                      Hmm why is that? We are in great form and playing at home in front of 80k!
                      Uzbekistan are a good team, they beat us in Tehran last in the qualifying campaign. Plus we are not the team which risks a lot in order to win. If the opposition isn't risking a lot, we don't open up. And then again, we are usually winning when everyone thinks we'll not be successful and disappoint when everyone thinks we'll win. In combination, I'd bet on a draw. For losing, we are simply too strong at the moment .

Comment

I predict a 1-0 Iran victory. Goal by either Azmoun or Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Uzbekistan are a good team, they beat us in Tehran last in the qualifying campaign. Plus we are not the team which risks a lot in order to win. If the opposition isn't risking a lot, we don't open up. And then again, we are usually winning when everyone thinks we'll not be successful and disappoint when everyone thinks we'll win. In combination, I'd bet on a draw. For losing, we are simply too strong at the moment .
                          we are strong at defense and attack, we should win

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            we are strong at defense and attack, we should win
                            We will!

Mark my words, let's come back here and talk abut it in a post-match discussion!

Comment

2-0 Iran!
                              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Uzbeki-who? We'll coast it. There's not even any point being modest or cautious anymore, we're a level above these sorts of mugs now, we've worked hard for us to be able to be so arrogant and I'll be damned if I'm not taking advantage of this glorious era of Team Melli. Enjoy being the continent's big boys before CQ goes and we have to return to sweating over whether we'll beat Hong Kong to scrape a play-off spot for the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X