PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PREDICTION IRAN VS UZBEKISTAN

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,845 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavian View Post
    At the moment however, I am just waiting for Jun 8th, when I can see demolishing of Saudi (aka ISIS) in hands of Australia !!! .. I say 3-0 for Australia.
    excellent prediction

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8008s View Post
    I am seeing at least two scenarios where coaches take their players into extreme environments for add'l prep
    case 1. Wagner @ Huddersfield recently prompted to EPL in England.
    In the summer of 2016, Wagner brought in 13 players from across the continent - with Danny Ward, Chris Löwe and Aaron Mooy amongst these. Wagner took his players on a bonding tour of Sweden, where they had to survive with only basic equipment for a few days. The team's success in the early 2016–17 season was largely accredited to the squad's tight bond, something that Wagner claimed was a direct result of this Sweden trip.
    case 2. England prep for Scotland's game.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Twenty members of the England squad, along with key members of the Football Association's backroom staff, were whisked away to a top secret trip.

They had their phones confiscated and went away for three days in Devon in what doubled up as a team bonding exercise.

They spent the next 48 hours in army fatigues completing a series of exercises designed for marine recruits.

That's some white girl shit. Amoozesh parvaresh brainwashes you to give your life to your country when you're around 9 years old in Iran, these cats don't need to bond beyond that and 2 years of sarbazi.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 482 Posts
    I am going for 1-0 for iran. Contrary to common belief i think uzbeks will park the bus and hope to go away from azadi with 1 point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omids For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 594 Posts
    2-0 Iran

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 578 Posts
    1-0, just based off all our other wcq games lol.

our defense seemed shaky, but uzbek is not a fast enough team to exploit the middle of the defense.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,336 Times in 4,151 Posts
    2-1 for Iran

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Appreciate your input bro. but you're connecting two unrelated matter imo.. plus we have players who have not been thru amoozesh parvaresh,.
    so your argument has a tiny hole. Also in a country like Iran, there's a lot of stress, last I checked we took the prize for national team members fighting each other at an international venue.
    Part of this is bonding but other part is achieving focus and internal peace. Huddersfield beat New Castle as they had been relegated early in the season.
    If these sessions or even Indian sweat lodges give results I am all for it..
    Quote Originally Posted by toopchi View Post
    That's some white girl shit. Amoozesh parvaresh brainwashes you to give your life to your country when you're around 9 years old in Iran, these cats don't need to bond beyond that and 2 years of sarbazi.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,344 Times in 993 Posts
    2-0 iran

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,845 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arash123 View Post
    1-0, just based off all our other wcq games lol.

our defense seemed shaky, but uzbek is not a fast enough team to exploit the middle of the defense.
    How is our defense shaky when we have not let in a goal at least in Asia we are strong

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 4,577 Posts
    I want 2-0 but I predict 1-0 Iran. And we score the goal in the first half.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.